Chapter 17

Time skip- 3 years

Everyone is 21, Jellybean is 7. It is June so everyone is back in Riverdale and Veronica, Toni, Cheryl, and Kevin are home from New York. Betty ended up moving in with Jughead a year after they graduated. Jughead has one book published and Betty is in the early process of opening her organization.

Betty POV

I woke up to Jug peppering kisses all over my face. I smiled and opened my eyes.

"Good morning, gorgeous" he said and kissed my forehead.

"morning" I said and kissed him. "What do we have to do today?" I asked once we pulled away.

"Well, we have to order the next shipment for the bar, we have to order some jackets just to keep in stock, we have to do some paper work, you have a meeting about your organization today, and we have a meeting tonight." he said and I groaned and hid my face in his neck while he chuckled.

"I hate Friday's. I mean I love them because it means the weekend, but we always have so much to do." I whined.

"No one ever said that being 21 year old gang leaders that are also trying to have their own careers is easy." he said and I laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked looking at him.

"About 9" he said and I nodded.

"My meeting is at 4 in Greendale and will probably end around 5:30 so you'll have to start the meeting without me since Greendale is an hour away." I told him and he kissed my hair.

"Okay, so do you want to split the work load?" he asked and I nodded. "What do you want to do?" he asked and I smiled mischievously. "Oh god, what do you have planned?" he asked laughing.

"I'll do the jackets and the next shipment for the bar. YOU" I said poking him in the chest "can do all the boring paperwork that will take you allllll day" I said dragging out the 'all' on purpose. "Now, I'm going to get in the shower" I said standing up, holding the sheet over my bare body.I ran to the bathroom before Jug could say anything.

"Wait for me!" he yelled seconds later and appeared in the door way. I giggled and shut the door. When I turned back around, Jug pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss. I pulled away and giggled. He leaned in again and I put my hand on his lips.

"Save it for the shower" I told him and turned the shower on, he joined me seconds later. That was a very eventful shower.

"Baby, I'm going downstairs!" Jug yelled from the kitchen since I was in the bathroom finishing covering the hickeys he left on my neck this morning.

"Okay! I'll be down in a few minutes!" I yelled back and continued my make up. I finally finished covering the hickeys and went to look in the mirror. I decided to wear a light pink off the shoulder blouse that had a drawstring front with my denim shorts, my plain white old school vans, I pulled my hair into a top knot, and did very simple make up that was concealer, mascara, and some highlighter. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs into the bar.