Chapter 32

Betty POV

It's been a few weeks since Jellybean and Blake both came home from college. The kids love having them here, and frankly we do too. Today, the kids have a fun presentation in school. I think it's like an end of the year type of thing but honestly, I'm not too sure.

They have an hour per grade so there's enough time for the presentation and then spending time with your kid but since we have all three kids in kindergarten, second, and third grade Jug and I are practically there all day today. (Their school does kindergarten through fifth grade, then the middle school, then the high school.)

Anyway, we have to go at 8:00 for Paisley, then Addy at 10:00 and Jayden at 11:00. Then after that the kids are supposed to go back to class, but Jug and I always take them out of school early.

Another fun part about this is all of our friends are there too since Bella is in Paisleys grade and then Naomi, Mason, Cassie, and Cam are in Addys.

Right now we were trying to get the kids ready for school.

"Hurry up and eat because you still have to get dressed!" I reminded them as they ate their cereal. Addy finished first.

"Mom, I'm done" she told me as she placed her bowl in the sink.

"Okay, lets go get your outfit." I told her as I picked her up. "Gosh, you're getting so big. I still remember when you were an itty bitty baby" she giggled at that.

She decided to wear her pink drawstring romper with a white shirt underneath and her white converse. She wore her hair in two Dutch braids that I did. Then, Paisley ran to me.

"Mommy, I need help"

"Okay, Addy go brush your teeth then make sure everything is in your backpack" I directed her before she ran off. "Okay, what do you need help with?" I asked Paisley.

"My clothes" she said as she pulled me to her closet. I laughed.

She ended up wearing her light blue denim short overalls with a pastel yellow shirt, her white converse, and her hair in two pigtails.

"There. All done!" I said and kissed her head, causing her to giggle. We walked into the living room and I saw Addy sitting on the floor with some of her toys. "Is your brother ready?" I asked as Paisley joined her.

"Yup. Dad helped him" she told me and I smiled.

"Okay, you guys have 5 minutes then we have to leave." I told them as I sat on the couch. Paisley joined me almost instantly.

"Mommy, guess what?!" She said excitedly

"What?"

"Today, we sing a song and get awards and we tell a story!" She explained causing me to smile.

"Wow, I'm excited to see it!"

"Mom, do you know where my homework folder is?" Jayden asked as he walked over to the couch. Jughead right behind him.

"It's on the island, underneath the picture Paisley drew." I told him and he quickly ran to get it.

"Wow. You're superwoman." Jug said kissing my cheek as he sat down.

"No, I just know where I put it after I helped him" I laughed and he shook his head

"Just take the compliment Betts"

Paisley assembly was almost done. They sang "This Little Light of Mine" then they all read a three or four word sentence to a story. Now, they were doing the "awards" or "certificates." The teacher would give each student one, but all the students voted on the friendliest or "best friend" of the class.