Chapter 16

3 Days Later- Fourth Of July

Betty POV

I woke up and realized that its the fourth of july! That is crazy, this summer is flying by! Veronica and I still have yet to talk. Shes hasn't tried since the first day and honestly, I'm glad. She said some really hurtful things that will take time to heal. I looked over and saw Jughead was still sleeping so I put my head back into the crook of his neck and closed my eyes. I only opened them when I felt a kiss on my head.

"Morning, beautiful" he said.

"Good Morning" I said and pecked his lips.

"Why do you seem so happy?" he asked chuckling.

"Well, I packed the cutest fourth of july outfit for Jellybean, I love my outfit, AND I love your outfit." I said and kissed his cheek.

"My outfit?" he questioned.

"Yes!" I said giggling. "Now, we have to get ready. The parade is in an hour and a half and we have to eat and get ourselves and a toddler ready." I said and got out of bed. "I'm going to change then get Jelly changed. I'll leave your clothes in the bathroom." I kissed him and then changed into my spaghetti strap red blouse crop top with my light blue denim shorts and high top white converse. I threw my hair into a high ponytail with a red bandana around my head and my sunglasses. Then, I layed out Jugs outfit and walked to Jellys room. I was surprised to see her awake playing on the floor.

 I was surprised to see her awake playing on the floor

"Hey Jellybean. Why didn't you come get us?" I asked as I walked to the closet.

"I wanted to play" she stated simply and I shrugged it off.

"come here so I can help you change." I said and she ran over. She put on a red shirt with a blue overall dress that had stars all over it. I gave her a necklace and red sunglasses while putting her hair in two pigtails with bows.

"Lets go get breakfast" I told her

"Lets go get breakfast" I told her. When we walked into the kitchen I saw Jughead standing there in his outfit. Wow he looked hot.