Chapter 10

Jughead POV

Betty told me they were having a girls night at her house so we decided to have a boys night at Archies. We were hanging out when Kevin got an idea.

"What if we scared the girls?" He said and we all smirked.
"Let's make a plan." Fangs said.
"I'll text Betty normally and when she tells me they're watching the horror movie they have planned, we can sneak into the house and scare them." I said.
"How do we get into the house?" Archie asked.
"Well, Betty has a ladder next to her window from when I would sneak over on school nights and her window is unlocked since she always forgets to lock it." I explained and they nodded. We hung out until I texted Betty. 

Me- hey baby, having fun? I miss you❤️
Betts💓- I miss you too❤️. Yea we're having fun. We're about to start another movie
Me- sounds fun, what movie?
Betts💓- a quiet place. Toni picked it.
Me- well I'll stop interrupting your movie watching. I love you ❤️
Betts💓- I love you, too❤️

"Okay. They're about to start A Quiet Place so we'll go in 45 minutes." I explained and they nodded. We continued to play on the Xbox until we went over. We turned our phones on silent and walked to Bettys window. I climbed up the ladder first hoping the window was still unlocked, it was. I opened it and quietly stepped inside. The boys followed. Once we were inside Archie knocked something over so it made a noise.

Betty POV

We heard something fall upstairs and looked at each other.
"What the hell was that?" Veronica asked clearly scared.
"I-I don't know" I said the same way.
"Maybe we should call the boys." Cheryl suggested.
"No, I'm sure it's nothing. Let's go look." I said slowly standing up. Somehow I got in the front with all 3 of the girls behind me. We slowly walked up the stairs and stopped.
"Which room should we go in first?" I asked them and they shrugged. We decided to go in my room first. We slowly made our way and I paused before opening the door. I opened the door slowly and my heart was pounding. I opened the door and turned the lights on. I noticed the window was open and my stapler from my desk was on the ground. I picked it up and shut the window.
"Someone was in here." I said while my heart was pounding.
"How do you know that?" Toni asked with a shaky voice.
"Because my window was open and my stapler was on the ground when I know for a fact the window was shut and the stapler wasn't on the ground." I said with tears in my eyes.
"What do we do?" Veronica asked clearly scared.
"Let's just continue to search the house." I said and nodded. I was terrified. We walked over to my bathroom and I took a deep breathe before opening the door. I opened it and we all saw people so we screamed and ran out of the bathroom. They started laughing so we turned around. Of course it was the boys.

"What the hell?!" Veronica yelled at them.
"You gave me a heart attack!" Toni yelled.
"I thought I was going to die!" Cheryl yelled. I just stood there trying to calm myself down.
"You guys are jerks." I said and they laughed.
"I'm sorry" Jug said laughing and I crossed my arms and pouted.
"Whatever. We're going downstairs." I said and walked downstairs hearing everyone behind me.
I sat on the couch and Jug sat next to me. He put his arm around me and I shrugged it away.
"Baby, I'm sorry we scared you." He said and I smiled at the nickname. "I know what will make you feel better." He said as he started to tickle me.
"Stop.....Juggie....okay, okay I'll talk to you" I said in between laughs until he stopped and kissed me. We were watching the movie until a scary thing happened and I hid my face in Jugheads chest and he laughed.
"Betts, it's not that scary" he said while fondling my hair.
"Yes it is" I mumbled and he kissed my head. I continued to do that any time something scary happened, finally the movie was over.

"So boys." Cheryl started. "Fourth of July camping trip, we're going to the beach and I got us a beach house. It has 5 rooms, 1 for each couple and one for jellybean. Each room has a master bathroom except for jelly's but it's right on the beach and it's for a week." She explained and we all smiled.
"Yes!" "Woohoo" "Sweet!" They all yelled and we laughed.
"Well, I hate to break it to you but this is a girls sleepover so boys, you gotta go." Veronica said and the boys groaned.
"Bye Juggie" I said laughing.
"Bye" he said sadly. He gave me a kiss and left.