Chapter 7

^^Jellybeans outfit for later in the chapter.

Betty POV

I arrived at sweet water  river. I sat on the grass, pulled my knees up and just cried. After an hour, I felt someone sit next to me. I looked up and saw Fangs.
"What're you doing here?" I asked wiping my tears away.
"Well, your mom came to the bar and told us what happened and we all went looking for you. I figured I'd look here since it's where I like to go." He said and I sighed. "You know it's not true, right?" He asked and I took a deep breath.
"But it is." I said and cried again. "Im here pretending everything's fine when in reality he lost his mom because of me."
"Betty, no. His mom left because she didn't love jughead or Fp. She only came back, to give them jellybean and leave. The only reason she to told you to leave is because you made jughead and jellybean happy, and she wanted them miserable. That's the only reason she is putting ridiculous thoughts into your head." Fangs said and I tried to calm down.

"But what if one day he does realize that he hates me because of it because that day will come." I said with tears still streaming down my face.
"Betty, it won't happen. How about we go to the Wyrm and you can talk to Jughead about this. Okay?" He said and I nodded. I went to walk to my car when Fangs stopped me.
"I'm driving." He said and I gave him my keys. Turns out he walked here.

We arrived at the Wyrm and I took a deep breath. I walked in and went to the only place I knew. The office.

Jughead POV

I was so worried about Betty. She was upset and no one knew where she was. Fangs texted us that he found her and was bringing her to the Wyrm so that's where we all went. When they walked in her eyes were red and puffy and her face was tear stained. She walked right past everyone and went into the office.

"Is she okay?" Cheryl asked Fangs.
"No. She keeps saying Jug is going to wake up and realize he hates her because she ruined the chances of him having a relationship with his mom." Fangs said and I sighed.
"Im going to go talk to her." I said and walked into the office.

I saw her on the couch crying.
"Betts-" I started.
"No." She said looking at me. "I don't want to hear it."
"You know it's not true. I could never hate you." I told her as I sat next to her and she wiped her tears.
"But I ruined any chances of a relationship" she cried.
"No. You didn't do anything. She lost any chances of a relationship the minute she left and then came back and attacked you. She doesn't care about me. She only wants me miserable." I said and she hugged me and I could tell she was crying because my shirt was getting wet. "I love you."
"I love you,too" she whispered and fell asleep in my arms.

I laid Betty down on the couch and put the blanket over her. I told everyone she had calmed down and fell asleep. Then, I went into the office to do some work while occasionally glancing at my sleeping beauty.

I was doing work when I heard her speak.

"Juggie" she whined.
"What's the matter, Baby?" I asked her.
"I want cuddles" she said sitting up.
"Okay. Do you want to go to your house?" I asked her.
"No. I'm hungry." She said and I chuckled.
"Okay. I'll go get us food from the bar. You wanna come?" I asked and she nodded. We walked out hand in hand when we saw our friends with my dad and Jellybean.

Betty POV

"Betty!" Jellybean yelled.
"Hey" I said picking her up. Today she wore a yellow shirt with a black and white jumper over it. (Outfit in picture about chapter.)  "Why don't you go see your dad?" I suggested and she looked at me.
"But I want to be with you right now" she said and I sighed and put her down.
"Not right now" I snapped and ordered my food.