Chapter 23

Betty is officially 18 weeks pregnant and is due in 5 and a half months, Cheryl and Toni's babies are due in 2 weeks but could come any day now, Kevin and Fang's baby is due in 2 and a half months , Veronica and Archie's baby is due in 3 and a half months, and Jayden is a year old now. Bettys hormones have been all over the place and everyone can tell.

Betty POV

"Okay so, Betty you can officially find out the gender so are you having a gender reveal?" Cheryl asked as we all sat down in the bonus room. We ended up turning the upstairs of the Wyrm into a bonus room for us and future children.

"I mean I definitely want one but your twins are due soon and could come any day now so I think I want to have one after they're born. Then, we can take our time to plan it." I said and everyone nodded. Just then, Toni's phone started ringing.

"Hello?......Oh my gosh....yes, we're on our way!" Toni said and hung up. "Sorry guys, Cheryl and I have to go. Bethany is in labor" She said and they ran out the door to Cheryl's red Subaru outback. Bethany is the birth mom. She's 17 and got pregnant on accident. She knew she couldn't raise a child so she put them up for adoption. Cheryl and Toni are really sweet to her and gave her some clothes from their line for free.

"So, B. Who's planning the shower?" She asked and I thought about it. I didn't want to hurt anyones feelings by not picking them. Before I knew it, I was crying.

"Betty, whats wrong?" Archie asked and I kept crying

"Why're you crying?" Kevin tried to ask.

"Hey guys, I heard about Cheryl and Toni. Woah- Betty whats wrong?" Jug asked as he walked in with Jayden. He put Jayden down and sat down next to me before pulling me onto his lap.

"We're going to go downstairs, we'll take Jayden with us" Fangs said and Jughead nodded.

"Baby, whats wrong?" he asked and rubbed my back trying to calm me down

"They asked who I want to plan the gender reveal" I said before taking a deep breath "but I dont want to hurt someones feelings by not picking them" I said before crying more.

"Baby, no one will be mad"

"Promise?" I asked looking at him.

"I promise" he said and wiped my tears away. "Now, lets go spend time with our little boy" he said and I giggled standing up.

Time Pass- 8 hours later

It was now 7 pm and we still hadn't heard from Toni or Cheryl. I was giving Jayden some cheerios while sitting in Jugs office when my phone vibrated. I looked and saw a text from Cheryl in our group chat.

Cheryl- They're here! Baby boy born at 4:34 pm and our baby girl was born at 4:45 pm!

Me- OMG! congrats! They are beautiful!