Suhee Choi (Class 3)

"I want to see SuheeWhere and what are you doing when all of your friends have to gather together and live their dreamsI always want to see my daughter, I miss her so much I can't express it with words

Where and what are you doing when all of your friends have to gather together and live their dreams
I always want to see my daughter, I miss her so much I can't express it with words.
Suhee will be good with her younger sister. I believe in it, and let's bloom our story that we couldn't say in the future.''
- Suhee's father

Suhee Choi was born on the 4th of August, 1998. She was 15 when she died, making her the only 15 year old Danwon victim.

Suhee was born in Wonju, underweight and small. She made up for it with her love for food. Suhee had rough time at junior high, and hoped Danwon wouldn't be as awful. She had tough time blending in during the first year, but she was more comfortable during the second year. She was described as positive, easygoing, cute, happy, and a girl with a beautiful smile. She loved dancing and singing with her friends Yeeun Kim, Jeogneun Park and Yejin Jeong. She got the nickname ''Grandma'' from them.  Her favorite genre was k-pop, and her favorite group was Big Bang. She was also active at school activities like tea ceremonies and cleaning committee. Suhee's dream was to become a kindergarten teacher, because she loved working with kids.

Suhee had a younger sister she loved and cared for. Unfortunately, 6 months after Suhee's death, her sister died after a heart transplant. She met her older sister in heaven, but left her family with no children.

She can be seen in the footage Yeseul Park recorded. She is seen laying on the ground with a bunch of students. At the beginning, she seems optimistic, but later cries ''Mom, dad I'm scared'', following with ''Mom and dad I'm sorry, please forgive me''. She realized what was going to happen to her and her friends within an hour.. (Yeseul's video ends at 1:35)

Her body was recovered and returned to her family. She rests at Pyeongtaek Lakeside Memorial Park.

"Suhee, Suhee, you cute Suhee, how are you?
I miss you a lot
I miss you a lot
When I think of you, it's still fascinating that you wrote me a letter.
I wrote it in words full of aegyo, but I was really happy to receive it..
It is so sad that you are not here.
I want to hear your voice and miss your laughter
I want to see your face... I want to see you... I miss you..."

"