Sujeong Kim (Class 2)

Sujeong Kim was born on the 4th of July, 1997

Sujeong Kim was born on the 4th of July, 1997. She was 16 when she died.

Sujeong had one older sister and one younger sister. Her older sister remembers well how fast Sujeong always ran home, or when she was younger, she was facisinated by the loudspeakers at the nearby park. She was often called 'son' by her father, because she liked martial arts, wrestling and excercising in general. She even went to contests, winning most of the time. Sujeong had a sense of justice, and couldn't stand it when justice wasn't served, and she made it clear. Despite this, she was said to be the mom of the school, taking care of everyone. As Sujeong grew older, she became interested in filmmaking, and joined the brodcasting club at school. She was also a part of a teather group, where she directed the plays. Her dream was to become a video journalist.

Sujeong didn't want to wake her parents up, so she developed a habit of leaving home without making a sound. It also applied to when she left for the trip, she left without a word.

Her body was recovered and returned to her parents. She now rests at Hwaseong Sky Memorial Park.

''When I look at the way up to school, I remember running with you every day to go home after it ends, and seeing the store. I remember you playing there
When I look at the speakers on the playground, I think of you running around trying to check the sound... Even now, if I call your number, I think you will get it, but it's only a signal.
Since I'm a college student now, I have a lot to do for you, but there are so many things I really want to do, but I can't do it, so I keep tears to myself.
I love you, I love you, I love you, my Sujeong
Thank you for being a younger sister, I love you''

I love you, I love you, I love you, my SujeongThank you for being a younger sister, I love you''