Kyeongju Lee (Class 10)

Kyeongju Lee was born on the 29th of September, 1997

Kyeongju Lee was born on the 29th of September, 1997. She was 16 when she died.

Are you good Kyeongju? I miss you.
You're good, aren't you? You should eat well.
You must live well in Heaven, and you are having fun with your friends.
And happy birthday."
-Her brother

Kyeongju lived with her mother and her brother. She cared for those around her, especially her friends. She had come up with ten types of friends she has.
1. Friends who remind of difficult times.
2. A friend you thought was your friend
3. A sister-like friend
4. A bright friend
5. A best friend in vortex
6. Friends with regrets
7. Friends who feel sorry
8. Warm friends
9. Friends with dreams
10. Friends who call out Kyeongju and care about her.
Jeongseul Park fit all these categories, and was Kyeongju's best friend.
Kyeongju also loved dancing and arts. She was an active member of the school's dance club. She had taken dance lessons since first grade. Her ultimate dream was to become a background dancer for artists and music videos.

During the sinking, she had texted her mother from her friends' phone. These were sent at around 10:00AM, just two minutes apart from each other.
''Mom, this Kyeongju. The ferry is tilting. I hear the rescue team, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get rescued. My phone isn't working.''
Her mother responded with: ''Don't panic. Try to follow the instructions the teachers give you.''
''Mom, the water's coming in!''

Her body was recovered and returned to her family. She now rests at Ansan Sky Memorial Park.

"Well done. I'll say I love you a lot, don't hold it by my side, and too much regret and regret are making you unforgivable.
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
I love you. I love you so much.
Would you come back to your mother as a daughter?
My beautiful princess, Kyeongju, my daughter. I will work hard to meet you hard when I meet Kyeongju. Stay tuned.
Love. My daughter Lee Kyeong-ju"
-Her mother

 My daughter Lee Kyeong-ju"-Her mother