Not So Bad After All

"Shut up you bastard! Stop making up nonsense about (Y/N)!" Shouted Joseph to the Pillar Man. Joseph looked to Speedwagon, "Can you believe the stuff coming out of this guy's mouth?!" Speedwagon adverted his gaze from the Joestar, not wanting to be the one to tell him.

Your blood slid off Joseph's body, returning to the wound while Santana took a step closer. "I suppose she hasn't informed you yet of her current state. How odd. I was under the impression she could trust you."

"He's lying, right (Y/N)?" He looked at you expectantly, but you looked away. "(Y/N)?"

Hesitantly, your eyes met his, "He...He isn't wrong. I'm not human anymore, but doesn't mean I trust you any less. It was just the reason why you had never heard of me before now."

Joseph backed away from you, a hurt expression on his face. He couldn't believe you hid something this important from him. Everyone he trusted was hiding this secret, and if you weren't human, then what were you? He knew you weren't an enemy of his, you had plenty of chances to end him. He should've figured something was off when you revealed you could manipulate your blood, but since he had his own power, he just assumed it was something similar.

Since Joseph was distracted, Santana took the chance to deliver a solid kick to the brown haired man's chest. The move was too quick for you to move Joseph out of the way in time. The Joestar's body collided harshly into the wall, his breath removed from his lungs. Santana sauntered towards the Hamon user's form.

You moved inbetween the Piller Man and Joseph. You tried to fling the Pillar Man's body to ceiling with your blood but he was easily able to distort his body to avoid your attempts at stopping him. With a swift movement of his arm he flung your body into the five soldiers you had managed to save previously. You could feel their bodies smooshing between yourself and the wall upon colliding.

You stumbled out of the dent that had been made in the wall from the sheer force of the attack. Your clothes were now stained with the mushed up parts of the soldiers. You felt gross after spending even a second in the bath worth of blood. You tried to wipe blood off your face but succeeded in only smearing it more. The loud crunching of bones echoed throughout the room as you stepped back onto the ground. You looked up to see Joseph's body partially submerged into Santana's.

Your throat was clogged with the blood of another so you couldn't speak at the moment, Speedwagon screamed for you, "JoJo! Use your hamon breathing! Breathe Dammit!" From his struggling, his wheelchair lost it's balance. You were close enough to catch him and set it upright while coughing blood onto your shoulder to clear your lungs. "JoJo!"

Stroheim began to speak as well, "We're through! We have no choice but to blow the building and ourselves up!" He began running to the panel of several switches and buttons breathing heavily.  He moved his hand up into a fist above a large button, "For the Fatherland! For eternal glo-" He went to move his hand downwards but found he couldn't. He glanced up at his hand to see your blood had stopped him.

You had finally managed to clear your throat out, "Stop, Stroheim! Santana would be able to regrow from an explosion, you'd only succeed in killing Joseph, Speedwagon, and yourself!"

"And there's no need to panic!" Everyone's gaze turned to the partially submerged Joseph. "I bet big. Attacks from the outside are no good, so I'm going in! I'll blast him with Hamon while he eats."

Despite the Joestar's reassurances, Speedwagon was still frightened, "JoJo!"

"I was waiting for him to try this!" He glanced to you for a moment, "And don't worry (Y/N), no hard feelings between us!" He looked back to Santana, "This is perfect! Take this! Hamon!!" The room shined with the sparks of Hamon as Santana's body was split apart. The several pieces of his body scattering around the room and hitting the ground with a thud.