Breakfast, Yum!

The clouds began to speed across the sky, spiraling around Death. You shifted your gaze upwards with everyone else, "Um, that doesn't look good. I think they might even be coming closer."

"Don't try anything funny, Death 13!" Shouted Noriaki as the clouds all smooshed together to form a sphere above the Stands.

"Kakyoin! Get Hierophant away from his back!" Yelled Jotaro.

The clouds became a hand and grabbed the scythe from Death 13 and swung. "I'll chop you in half!" Before it could go through with the action, Kars was there to slice the weapon in two. Kars then cut straight across the Stand. "Lali-ho! I knew your stand wasn't the nicest, but to cut your friend in half while trying to kill me, that's just messed up!"

Joseph grit his teeth, "Damn it! I knew we couldn't trust him!"

Hierophant Green seemed to lose its hold on Death's neck and it's apparently severed body began to fall. Kakyoin pointed a shaking finger at Kars, "I-Impossible! He cut me in h-half." Kakyoin toppled over, falling to the ground.

"Lali-ho!" Death 13 opened up its cloak to show there was no body underneath. "Didn't you realize it? Death 13's body is actually hollow! Death 13 is just the head, arms, and the giant scythe. You enormous fools!" It caught the the two pieces of its weapon and stuck them back together.

Polnareff had his hands on your shoulders and shook you violently, "(Y/N), put your Stand away! Before it does anything worse!"

You laughed, "Don't worry about it, Jean."

"Don't worry about it? Don't worry about?!"

You made jazz hands, "Dojyaaa~~n!" Kakyoin stood up, dusting off his shoulders. "Noriaki's perfectly fine!"

Kakyoin gave a light laugh, "Yup, just a little joke. Her Stand was in on it."

Caesar rubbed his temples, "Well it wasn't very funny. I was about to have a heart attack for maybe the twentieth time since this whole trip started."

Joseph took a step forward, closely observing the red head, "Y-You're alright?"

"Please look closer." Started Kakyoin. "My Hierophant isn't so careless as to stay on his back forever." Noriaki's Stand ripped off the remains of Death's cloak to show it had actually unraveled and stuck itself into the enemy's ear. Death began to swing its scythe around wildly until Hierophant started going through his other ear.

Death 13 began to move the blade closer to its own head, "M-My arm is moving on its own..." Hierophant fully unraveled and entered the Stand despite the child's cries and screams. "It's coming in..." You could now see Hierophant's face peeking out from Death's open mouth.

"I told you!" Shouted Kakyoin. "He was in your blind spot, so your scythe couldn't touch him. Now, if you don't want to be destroyed from within..." Kakyoin rolled up his sleeve, "How about you heal this wound on my arm? Anything can happen in dreams, so I'm sure you could heal a cut, right?"

"R-Right..." Stuttered Death.

Kars let out a low hum, "Should we actually let him live though?" He lowered his bone blade to the Stand's neck, "I have no qualms with killing children, especially if they could pose a threat in the future."

You waved aside Kars' worries, "Kakyoin said he'll take care of it. You don't need to do anything."

Kars retracted the blade, "Well, whatever." He then faded away and with that the dream was over.

Your eyelids fluttered open as someone gently shook you awake. It was the smiling face of Kakyoin. You rubbed your eyes a bit and yawned, "What is it, Noriaki?"