He Gets the Point

Polnareff looked around angrily, "That stupid dog totally gave us the slip..." His face soon turned serious as the two of you realized someone was following you. The French man's grip was still tight around your wrist as you were led away from the crowds of people and to a much more secluded spot filled with stone pillars.

Polnareff decided to confront the man, "Hey. You've got some balls to attack with so many people around. It's unusual, too. You guys usually don't let us see you, or attack us head on. That's pretty manly. I didn't think any of you were like that. Identify yourself."

A fly landed on the hilt of the man's sword only to shrivel up and die in an instant. "My name is Chaka. I am the user of the Stand which suggests the God of Death, Anubis. Jean Pierre Polnareff, I will take your life."

Polnareff giggled, "I will take your life? That's a pretty straightforward line. You're a tougher, more manly enemy than I thought." He let go of your wrist, "You can stay back, (Y/N). I'm sure I can handle him. Be sure to cheer me on, yeah?" He winked at you before taking a few steps forward and turning around, "Come at me with that Anubis Stand of yours!"

You decided to oblige and leaned against one of the columns. Chaka pulled out his sword from the sheathe. It made a high pitched ringing sound as the blade was engulfed in a dark aura. Polnareff called out his Stand, giving a few experimental swings with the rapier. They then began to mirror each other's actions, running through the ruins. They blocked and parried, dodging each other's strikes. Unlike Polnareff, however, each swing seemed as though it came from someone not familiar with the art of the blade.

The French man let out a scream as his chest was sliced open from Chaka's swing through a pillar. The shirt was still intact but blood seeped through. He was crouching as he caught his breath, still clutching the wound. Chaka then took a swing at Polnareff's head, only for the blade to be stopped from the sharp bone of Kars. Now that Polnareff's blood had been shed, you weren't so keen on just watching the spectacle. Chaka was gone in an instant, deeming to almost teleport between shadows.

The French man tugged down the top of his shirt so you could see the cut, "C-Can you fix this? Please?" You quickly covered his wound. But it's not like the cut was all that deep anyways. Kars placed a hand on the ground to check for heat signatures while Polnareff jumped on top of one of the columns.

"Well, Chakster, how about this? Bring it on!" Shouted the French man, "All I have to do is stay away from the pillars! You're not gonna pop out of the ground at me, are ya?!" He was a bit surprised when Kars pointed to a taller pillar located behind him. The moment he turned around to face the enemy, the pillar was falling down onto him.

"I can do more than just pass through them!" Shouted Chaka as he sort of rode the falling stone, "I can cut the pillars themselves in half, too!" He gripped the hilt tighter, "Die, Polnareff!"

The French man extended his arm and the blade of his rapier shot out before bouncing off a pillar into Chaka's neck. The man fell with a thud and a cloud of dust covered the ground as Polnareff hopped down. "That was close. That's Chariot's secret technique, which JoJo doesn't even know about." He looked over at you and smiled brightly, "But I think it's fine if you know. Launching the blade like that... I only have one blade. If an opponent dodged that, I'd be unarmed. So I only use it when I'm in real trouble."

You stepped closer to Chaka's slightly twitching body, "It looks like he's still alive, but I doubt he'll be on his feet again any time soon. Great job, Jean!" Out of the corner of your eye you saw the cloth wrapped sword laying on the ground. You walked over to it, picking it up after crouching down. "Huh, it's back in the scabbard." You pulled on the hilt, the blade just barely unsheathing. A low hum filled your mind as the colors danced along the weapon. "Now that I see this blade up close, it really is beautiful... I think I'll pull it out more."