He's Here Anyways

Luckily, the voice was familiar, and not just some random person putting their hands on you. You had half expected it to be Joseph, but it wasn't.

"Caesar?" You questioned, and the hands immediately stopped covering your eyes.

Caesar jumped into the air before crossing his legs and landing in the seat next to you. He swung an arm around your shoulder. "That's right, (Y/N)! I feel kind of glad that you recognize me by just my voice. What's that you're playing?"

You glanced back at the screen to see Game Over plastered on it in semi big letters. You must have died when Caesar covered your eyes. "I'm playing Castlevania. I like to think of it as training for fighting Dio." You paused for a moment, "I don't want to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here?"

He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "I contacted Mark and he told me where you and Joseph were meeting. Yeah, I'm a bit sad you didn't tell me, but I can understand that you wouldn't want to drag me into more problems revolving around you and the Joestar bloodline. But I want to remind you that Dio is as much an enemy of my family as he is yours. Even though I won't be able to see the stands, I still have my Hamon!"

You turned the gameboy off and connected your eyes with Caesar's, "Yeah, you're right. I apologize for not telling you."

His hand went onto your hat, "You know, I'm surprised you still kept Kars' hat after all these years." He snatched it from your head, taking a closer look at it.

You snatched it back and placed it onto your head, "I'm not going to waste a perfectly good hat."

Caesar laughed before stopping suddenly, "Well I'll be..." The Italian pulled away from you and stared into the crowd of people that had just entered your current area. "If it isn't Joseph Joestar! He's looking pretty good for his age, especially for someone who didn't keep up with his Hamon training. But I suppose he always has been a slacker!"

You followed his trail of sight to locate the Joestar. He was holding two bags in his hands. You were about to walk over to him, but you were interrupted by his daughter.

Holly hopped around while waving to Joseph, "Papa! Over here, Papa! Over here!"

Joseph began to run towards his daughter, "Holly!" He bumped into the guy next to him, "Hey, get out of my way!"

Holly started running too, "Papa! I'm so glad you came!"

They met in the middle and Joseph spun her around, "If my only daughter needs my help, I can be anywhere in the world within twenty four hours!"

She hugged her father tightly, "Where's mama?"

"She complained... But I told Susie it was a business trip for Joestar Real Estate Agency." He chuckled as he began to look around the airport, his eyes landed on you and Caesar.

"Papa..." Mumbled Holly as she continued to hug her dad in the middle of the airport.

"Holly... Holly..." He seemed to be getting a bit embarrassed. "Hey, Holly! Get off of me already!"

"No! It's been forever since you've held me, Papa!" Exclaimed Holly.

"Hey, you're a forty five year old woman. How can you talk like that?" Asked Joseph.

Holly crouched down slightly, "Oh, now you've done it! I'm going to tickle you!" She then proceeded to tickle him.

Joseph tried to move away, "Hey! Stop that!" He shouted while waggling his robotic fingers. This earned a few odd looks from the nearby people. "What the hell are you guys staring at?" Everyone quickly turned their heads and walked away.