A Bird of Prey

You and Polnareff sat in the shade of a small brick pillar. He had draped a blanket over both your heads to help block the sun even more as he leaned onto your shoulder.

The French man let out a sigh, "Man, its super hot today." He looked at his arms that were now glistening with sweat, "I haven't had a bath since yesterday. My good looks are going to waste." He chugged down quite a bit of the cold can of soda before handing it over to you.

While you took a sip, a man with a patched up blanket over him, glasses, and a cast took a seat on the opposite side of Polnareff. The French man waved his hand in front of the man's face only to receive no reaction. He then scooted away from the stranger and closer to you only for the man to follow him. This continued for a bit as Polnareff swept you into his lap to move away even faster.

Once he had had enough, he shouted at the stranger, "What the hell, man?! Do you want something from us?"

The guy pointed at the French man with the arm engulfed by a cast, "How dense are you?! I'm telling you to get out of my way!" He removed his sunglasses, "You're both foreigners. Don't sit around like you're beggars. Who the hell gave you permission?"

A robed man walked over, "Oh? Are you needy foreigners? This isn't much, but here you go." He placed a few bills into Polnareff's hand.

"Y-You bastards! How dare you!" Shouted the man that was following you. "Th-This is my territory, damn it!"

Polnareff gave him a confused look, "What? Territory...?"

"(Y/N)! Polnareff!" Avdol's voice rang throughout the plaza, "Don't sit there. And give that money to him."

The French man raised an eyebrow, "Huh? Is this guy a beggar?"

Avdol made his way over and apologized to the man, "Sorry. My friend doesn't know much about this city."

"You should've just said so in the first place." Spoke Polnareff.

"I'm a beggar who can't speak in public for professional reasons." Grumbled the beggar angrily.

"This city has a beggar's association. Each beggar has an established territory where he's paid to sit and do all his work. That may seem strange, but without rules like this, there'd be chaos in the streets." Explained Avdol.

The beggar coughed into his hand, "Even worse, you hurt my pride! I wonder if I'd earn more if I dressed up like a needy foreigner... Maybe I'll start doing that." He then stood up to lock eyes with the fellow Egyptian, "By the way, I thought you looked familiar. Aren't you Avdol, the fortune teller? I heard that someone was trying to kill you and you fled to Japan."

You gave a low whistle, "Wow, Muhammad. You seem to be quite famous around here."

He smiled at you as he reached into his coat and addressed the beggar, "I've been looking for you to ask a favor, since you hear much and remember it well. I'll pay well." He handed over a photo of Dio's mansion. "We need to find the location that's shown there and we're in a bit of a hurry."

With a 'hmpf' the man pulled his patched up cloak off with a flourish to reveal his well polished apparel underneath. He placed a hat that matched his suit onto his head, "I'm done with work for the day." He walked over to a rather fancy car, "I can find the place from that picture in three hours. Wait right there." He climbed into the car and drove off.

Caesar rocked back an forth on the balls of his feet, "I feel like we should've done this a long time ago." Jotaro grunted in agreement.

You glanced around the nearby area, "Hey, did any of you see where Iggy went?"