Fire Vs Muscle

Jotaro walked away from Joseph and took a seat on the bed within his cell. After remaining quite for a few moments, the Joestar snapped his fingers, "Avdol, you're up. This is my Egyptian friend I met three years ago, Avdol." Jotaro glanced at the man as he stepped forward. "Chase my grandson Jotaro out of his cell."

"Don't." Spoke Jotaro as he pointed to himself with his thumb. "He looks strong, but do you really think I'd let someone chase me out of here just because you told him to do it?" You, Caesar, and Joseph stepped out of the way to let Avdol closer to the cell. "Hell no. Now I'm just gonna be even more stubborn and want to leave even less."

Avdol spoke, "I'll have to get a bit violent. But soon enough, he'll be so addled with pain, he'll be squealing: Please get me out of here."

"That's fine." Responded Joseph as he tilted his hat.

Holly was worried now, "Papa, what are you doing?"

The policeman glanced at each other before one spoke, "Hey, we can't have you-"

They were cut off by Joseph, "Shut up!"

The officers immediately straightened up in fear, "Yes, Sir!"

Avdol began to wave his hands a bit before being engulfed in an orange aura. Most of the people watching let out gasps. A screeching, red, bird faced fire man appeared.

Jotaro's eyes widened, "That's..."

Joseph smirked, "That's right. Avdol also has a so called evil spirit. An evil spirit that Avdol can control freely!" The fire bird moved through the bars, "The spirit's name is... Magician's Red!"

Whips of fire sprang out from Magician's Red. They wrapped around Jotaro's limbs and pressed him against the wall. Caesar watched in shock as the Kujo was suddenly stuck against the wall. He was starting to wonder if he was out of his league in this new world of stands.

You tugged on Joseph's sleeve and he tilted his head a bit to listen better. "Should I bring out my so called evil spirit too?"

Joseph shook his head, "No offense, but I'd rather not see Wamuu right now. I haven't mentally prepared myself yet."

Caesar, who was behind the two of you and had listened into the conversation, joined in, "Wamuu? What do you mean Wamuu?!"

You wiped away the sweat that had begun to form along your forehead due to the increase in temperature, "Uh, well..." Magician's Red then grabbed Jotaro by his shoulders and peeled him off the wall. "Let's talk about it after this whole ordeal."

Then an incredibly fit purple man with wavy black hair appeared from Jotaro's body. It used it's strength to knock Avdol's stand against the bars.

Joseph watched in excitement, "There it is! It's finally shown itself! And the very fact that it's so clearly visible means it's very powerful."

Jotaro glared at Avdol, "Why you..." His stand moved through the bars and grabbed Avdol's stand by the neck, resulting in the user being strangled. You began to step forward and bring out your own stand as things were escalating in a way you hadn't quite expected. Joseph's arm shot out in front of you, very clearly telling you to stay out of it. Reluctantly, you stepped back.

Despite being strangled, Avdol spoke, "I can't believe he's able to manifest his so clearly!"

Jotaro narrowed his eyes while speaking to Avdol, "I'm surprised you have an evil spirit. Based on what the girl said, she has one too. And Grandpa, the identity of the evil spirit..."

Joseph answered with his arms crossed, "I know it, yes."

"Mr. Joestar." Spoke Avdol. "You asked me to get your grandson out of the cell. I was planning on holding back, but considering it's unexpected power, one misstep and we'll be in danger. Shall I stop? Or perhaps let Miss (Y/N) have a go? If you still insist that I get him out, I'll have to get violent enough to send your grandson to the hospital." Flames swished around Avdol's body.