Don't Eat That

After Polnareff cleaned himself up a bit, the police took him in for questioning. You called some people within the SPW Foundation and they showed up as soon as possible to help out your French friend. While you waited, you, Caesar, and Joseph were talking with each other.

Caesar sat on the edge of one of the beds, "That was way too close for comfort. All these Stand users, everywhere we go..."

Joseph was looking at himself in the mirror, "As long as Dio's body is Jonathan Joestar's, he'll know about everything that Jotaro and I do. That's why he keeps coming after us without a moment's rest. But on the other hand we're able to read Dio's thoughts too. It might a similar case for (Y/N), but I'm not so sure."

You were sitting in a chair, "I certainly can't hear his thoughts, so I doubt it's the same type of thing. Not really sure if I'd want it to be, though."

Caesar let out an exasperated sigh while he untied his headband and ruffled through his hair with his hand. "I wish there was a way for me to get my own Stand without having to have my grandfather's body attached to someone who does." Hey made a few Hamon bubbles that floated around a bit before he popped them, "I guess i have to just stick with The Ripple for now, but I kind of thought we'd be fighting more vampires and zombies based off of what you said of your last battle with Dio."

You shrugged, "I thought so too, but maybe there's something stopping him from doing so."

Joseph tossed his hat on the bedside table. "Well, maybe we just haven't met any yet. I'm sure there will be some out there."

Caesar groaned as he laid back onto the bed, "The problem is if I'll be able to live long enough to fight them. We Zeppelis aren't really known for living long lives. Also, I don't want to have to depend on everyone else to look out for me, but I don't want to just sit back and watch while knowing I may have been able to do something."

The door to the room suddenly opened and Kakyoin stuck his head in, "Hey, (Y/N). Jotaro and I are going to walk outside with Anne. Do you want to come with?"

You looked at Caesar, not really wanting to leave him in such a state. The Italian gave a small smile and gestured for you to go. You turned back to Kakyoin, "Uh, yeah... sure." You waved goodbye to your old companions as you left the room.

The red haired man put a hand on the small of your back as he led you out of the Hotel. You weren't sure why, but something seemed a bit off about him. Jotaro and Anne were waiting outside. The Kujo gave you a small nod before you all started walking. Anne stayed at Jotaro's side and the pair stayed in front of you and Kakyoin, who was being oddly silent.

There was a small stand (though not of the fighting sort) up ahead which Anne ran up to. She spoke to the person running it, "May I have some ice cream?"

"Welcome." Said the man, "Little girl, ice cream is good, but this is tasty, too." He held out a coconut and nuzzled his head against it, "It's chilled coconut juice. How about it?"

Jotaro walked up behind Anne, with you and Kakyoin trailing from a few feet back, "I guess we can try it. Give us four." He held up the appropriate amount of fingers.

The guy smiled, "Thanks, that'll be sixteen dollars."

Anne wasn't happy with the price, "Hey, make that eight dollars."

You started to pull out your wallet to pay for the drinks, but Kakyoin stopped you and pulled out his own. He took out a few bills and handed them to the seller, "This should cover it."

"Okay, thanks!" Exclaimed the guy.

Kakyoin was about to put his wallet back when a man snatched it and began running away, "Heh, I'll take that!" Hierophant Green slithered along the ground and grabbed the thief's ankle. This caused the dude to fall onto the pavement and drop the wallet.