Under His Orders

Polnareff was impatient as always, "He's so annoying! Jotaro, beat the crap out of him!" Jotaro actually listened to the French man and brought out Star Platinum while walking towards Terence.

D'Arby's Stand pointed at the Kujo as it's user spoke, "Let us make a wager. The first blow Star Platinum uses against me will be a left hand punch." Everyone let out a gasp.

Polnareff opted to cheer the grumpy high school student on, "Whatever! It's all the same if you hit him with everything you've got! Do it! Hurry up and hit him, Jotaro!" Star Platinum let out an 'Ora' as he swung with his right arm. The enemy's Stand successfully dodged the attack.

You gave a low hum, "Such speed... It's quite impressive."

The enemy Stand grabbed Star Platinum's arm as the user laughed and drifted to the other side of the corridor. "Too bad. It seems I've lost the wager. Although, I do appreciate the compliment, Madam (L/N). Just like my brother, I love gambling. But I'm not very good at it." He then spoke to Jotaro as his Stand's grip tightened around Star Platinum's wrist. "As a reward, I shall take you to an amazing world." Some sort of dark purple vortex opened up in the ground that he sunk into, pulling the Kujo down with him.

"Curses! It was a trap after all!" Shouted Avdol.

"Jotaro!" Called out Joseph while Hermit Purple extended to wrap around his grandson's arm. You and Kakyoin followed suit. Him with his Hierophant and you with your blood. "Jotaro's falling in the hole! Pull him out!"

You were jump scared just a tad when D'Arby stuck his face back out of the darkness, "Oh, very well. You gentleman may enter, too." He pulled Joesph and Kakyoin down with him before popping out once more, this time he grabbed your wrist. "I give my sincerest apologies Madam (L/N), but my orders for you are quite different." Before you could bring out Wamuu to help you out of this, his Stand flung you to the other side of the hole.

Instead of hitting the ground, you were met with a sudden darkness and deafening silence. At the time you had no idea what happened, but Vanilla Ice was waiting there to collect you. Your companions were barely able to register the sight of a man appearing out of thin air and then grabbing you and making you disappear along with him. Under Dio's orders, of course, you had become perhaps the first person other than Cream's user to actually reside within the dimension of darkness.

The first moment you could see again was when you were pushed out of the Stand's mouth and onto the cold stone floor. The man followed out from behind and immediately got down on one knee, "I have done as you asked, Lord Dio."

You froze in place as Dio's familiar voice responded, "I can see that, good work. Wait outside for a moment while I deal with her." You heard the sound of a door opening and then being slammed shut. Dio's laugh echoed throughout the room, "I'm impressed. He actually used the door this time." The vampire then let out a long and relaxed sigh as his cold hand cupped your cheek and tilted your head up to look at him. He locked his eyes with yours and smirked. Enjoying the fear and hatred radiating from your body.

You had been preparing yourself during the last few years for this exact moment, the time you'd see Dio once more. You still didn't feel ready, though. His powerful aura was much more intimidating than you remembered and the scar along his neck was a painful reminder of the loss of Jonathan's life. He was shirtless at the moment, and had made the choice of wearing pants that greatly accentuated certain aspects of his lower region. You decided to strike first and Wamuu appeared next to you, prepping up his Divine Sandstorm with his immeasurable speed.

In a flash, everything changed. There was a gaping hole in your stomach already healing up that matched a similar wound to your Stand who no longer held the form of Wamuu. Dio wasn't even in front of you anymore. However, he quickly let his whereabouts be known as he embraced you from behind.