Relating to Another

Esidisi looked intently at the Joestar, "You quoted Sun Tzu earlier...I know him as well, you see." You realized he had probably met the guy, you had almost forgotten how old the Pillar Men were. "Long ago, I journeyed to China. 'To fight is to deceive.'Anger the enemy, disquiet his mind, and create an opening. That's what you are trying to do, correct? I am not naive."

Crap, he was on to Joseph's plan. Although that was usually the Joestar's only plan besides running away, perhaps it was more surprising other people hadn't figured this out sooner. This guy had a lot more experience, as well. Hopefully he was rusty from his two thousand year nap.

Esidisi continued speaking, moving his arm around for emphasis, "But, oh one called JoJo, your improvement impresses me. I commend you on your Hamon abilities." He began walking towards you and Loggins' body. "I've long awaited for a worthy opponent." You moved in between Esidisi and Loggins. "(Y/N), I'd move out of the way if I were you."

You glared at him, "Absolutely not. I'm not letting you near him again."

He pointed to his stump, "I only need to take his arm, surely he won't be needing it anymore."

"I won't let you disrespect his body like that."

Esidisi put his chin in his hand, "I was thinking of letting it go the first time, since you showed such compassion to me earlier, and I will the second time go if you move now. To deny my a third time, I must remove you from this battle. Get out of my way."

You remained in place staring at the Pillar Man with defiance. You didn't say a word, but it was obvious you weren't going to listen to him. You briefly wondered how he was going to remove you from the current battle. It wasn't as if you were helping Joseph much anyways.

Esidisi stepped forward and you tensed up. In a mere moment he lifted you with one hand and chucked you out of the way. The action certainly surprised you as you practically flew threw the air. It kind of reminded you of when you tossed the apple to Jonathan all those years ago.

You could see two people in the distance and you were quickly nearing them. You realized it was Caesar and Messina. If you didn't do anything, you'd fly right over them.

You decided to grab their attention, "Caesar! A little help here!" He was certainly surprised to see you, but that didn't stop him from jumping upwards to allow you to collide into his chest. He held you tightly as he landed back on the tower.

"(Y/N), what happened? Are you learning to fly or something? Also, I passed my final trial, isn't that great?!" He gave you a bright smile.

You smiled too while patting his back, "That's wonderful!" Your expression quickly became more serious. "I was thrown over here by Esidisi."

"Esidisi?!" Shouted Messina as he walked over to you and Caesar.

You nodded, "Yes, He has found out about the Stone. Loggins summoned me, and I was able to take the first kick for him, but he's too fast for me and...he killed Loggins. I-I'm Sorry."

Their eyes widened. Caesar pulled you closer to comfort you and himself. Messina just stared into the distance trying to cope with the news of his friend's death.

"It's not your fault (Y/N)." Whispered the Zeppeli. "What is Esidisi doing now?"

You moved into a side hug so you could point in the direction of the battle, "Joseph is fighting him now. You can't really see him from this far away though." You let out a huff of air, "Sheesh, how the heck did Esidisi throw me so far!"

Caesar crouched down to look through his blue backpack, he pulled out a pair of binoculars. He put them up to his face and looked through to see Joseph was indeed fighting Esidisi.