His Plan

Your teammates all shifted their gazes onto you. Even if you tried to pretend you weren't you, it would be pretty obvious you were lying, "That'd be me, but who was it that called?"

She shrugged, "They never said. Would you like me to call them back?"

You wondered who could possibly know that you'd be in this location, "No, it's fine. Though if they do call again, could you please tell me?"

She nodded several times as she opened the doors to her hotel, "Of course, of course."

Joseph took a good look at the lobby. "Oh, this doesn't look too bad." It was quite barren except for the front desk and a pair of chairs. Two staircases led up to a second floor.

The six of you crowded around the front desk to sign in on the log book. Polnareff finished writing his name, "Here, Kakyoin." He handed the pen over and the red haired man began to scribble down on the booklet. "My autograph's worth as much as Lennon's." Joked the French man as Kakyoin gave the writing utensil to Jotaro.  "I'm Paulnareff after all. Make sure you take care of it."

"My, my. I'll do just that." Responded the old lady.

"It's done." Announced Jotaro as he slammed the book shut and set the pen down, "Don't worry (Y/N), I wrote your name in for you." You just shrugged in response, not really caring.

"Well, then... I will show you to your rooms." Spoke the old woman, and she did exactly that.

You placed whatever luggage you had onto the small table in your room. It had been a while since you had some alone time. You plopped down onto the bed with your gameboy, ready to enjoy the moments of peace to the fullest. Then the door to your room slammed open. You groaned in annoyance, "God damn it." You turned your head to see Caesar in the doorway, "What do you need?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, the TV in Joseph's room isn't working. I'm not able to do anything about it, but I thought you could."

"Fine." You rolled off your bed, hitting the ground with a thud before you finally managed to pry yourself off the carpet. You begrudgingly shuffled behind the Italian as he led you to his best friend's room.

Kakyoin and Jotaro were already there. The former was hitting the side of the electronic box. "It appears to be broken."

You crouched down next to Kakyoin and stared into the TV static, "Yeah, I don't think I'll be able fix this anytime soon."

Joseph leaned into the palm of his hand, "Well, I guess I won't be able to use Hermit Purple to get information on the enemy."

The door squeaked as Polnareff swung it open, "Hey, Mr. Joestar."

"What?"

He looked around Joseph's room, "Is there a bathroom here? There doesn't seem to be one in mine."

"Maybe the bathroom here is communal." Suggested Kakyoin.

"Oh, right." And then he left.

Joseph sighed, "Good grief. He's so carefree. An unknown Stand user could attack at any moment..."

You stood up, "Well, I'm going to follow after him. There's something I want to ask the old lady." As you followed him to the balcony, you heard a loud crash.

The French man leaned over the railing, "What was that noise? That room at the back of the lobby is really loud..." At least somewhat worried, the two of you started going down the stairs.

"Is there something, wrong?" Called out Joseph.

"I thought I heard a strange noise." Spoke Kakyoin.

The Ludicrous Escapadeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें