Long Time No See

It seemed Vanilla Ice's movements were almost instinctual as he disappeared in on himself just before the Bubble Cutter could hit.

"Damn it!  I missed!" Shouted Caesar. Thanks to the dust and debris in the room he could see the dimension of darkness heading towards him and he quickly rolled out of the attacks way. Vanilla Ice was fast, though, and still managed to take the majority of the Zeppeli's mechanical left foot.

You helped Caesar up to his one foot as he attempted to adjust to standing on what was only a heel at this point. "Everyone, let's add some more dust to the room. What you've already done has started to settle." Iggy leaped onto your shoulder, thinking you'd be better at dodging than he would be.

"On it, (Y/N)!" Shouted Polnareff as Silver Chariot began to swing around its rapier. The void sphere was now even more apparent than before as it removed all dirt within its path. All of you then remained silent. Moving out of the way when necessary, but staying close enough that you'd be able to strike the moment Vanilla showed himself to get his bearings.

Eventually, it seemed as though the chance had arrived. The void slowing to a stop in around the center of the room. All of you formed a triangle around it, the Stands taking form behind their designated users. Rapier, arm blade, dog car, and a Hamon infused bubble fist were ready to strike. Cream became visible and Vanilla Ice stuck his head out of the mouth to see where everyone was. He was certainly surprised by the ambush of sorts waiting for him.

All of you attacked at once. Vanilla thought quickly and one of Cream's arms pulled you in the way of Nu. Effectively removing the Hamon as Caesar's Stand passed through you and making the bubble punch essentially harmless. Since Iggy had been on your shoulder, he jumped off and had to use his Stand to ensure a safe landing rather than attack. Dio had certainly informed his servants quite well. You weren't entirely sure if Vanilla even knew how dangerous the Ripple would be to him. He hadn't even seemed to realize the transformations his body was going through. The sharpening teeth, the heightened senses, incredible strength. But nevertheless, he had saved himself quite well.

There was still Polnareff and Kars, though, but neither of them seemed to pose as much of a threat. The rapier was pierced through his head, and the arm blade was used in an attempt to cut of Vanilla's head. Ideally, the ultimate being would have also used Hamon in his attack. But since his reawakening through your Stand, he had since found himself incapable of using said ability.

"I have no time to feel pain." Claimed Vanilla Ice as he wrapped back in on himself. Kars immediately retracted his weapon, knowing what would happen if it stayed. Polnareff, on the other hand, was not so lucky, as almost the entirety of his rapier was erased.

You were all forced to scatter once again. This time a small segment of Polnareff's right thigh was removed and he let out a pained scream as he touched the wound and fell to one knee. Lucky enough for him, his femoral artery was uninjured which allowed you enough time to rush over and stop the bleeding before it got any worse.

"Jean, can you still walk?!" You asked as you extended a hand towards him.

He winced in pain every time his right foot made contact with the ground. "Y-Yeah... I'm fine." He could stand well enough, but dodging would become an issue for him as well.

On a similar note, you still needed a way to distract Vanilla long enough that Caesar could make an accurate and successful hit. The enemy was only going to get stronger for the next few minutes and it was in everyone's best interest to eliminate him as soon as possible.

Everything became more frantic as Vanilla kept making holes in the walls, no longer deciding to rely on his eyes but instead on his instincts. And his instincts were good. It had become some sort of twisted silent version of Marco Polo. His tactics soon switched, though, as he began to move in a circle along the walls.