Multiplying Drinking Utensils

Polnareff leaned back in his chair while rubbing his neck, "I'm so tired. Are we there yet?"

"Nope, not quite." You responded as Polnareff poked your shoulder. Currently, no one was at the wheel.

Kakyoin opened a drawer near the coffee machine, "One, two, three, four, five..." He reached in and pulled out a mug. "Oh, there are five cups. I guess everyone won't get their own then."

"Hurry up and make me some coffee." Demanded Polnareff, "I want some now!"

"Make it yourself, then." Shouted back Kakyoin whose demeanor shifted quite drastically as he spoke to you, "Would like something, (Y/N)?"

You smiled at him, "No, but thanks for the offer, Noriaki."

Polnareff pouted, "Hey, that's unfair. You can't just do things for (Y/N) and not anyone else!"

"Sure I can." Replied Kakyoin as he took a seat next to you.

Avdol was looking through the periscope when he let out a gasp. He grinned as he turned to face all of you, "Hey. I can see the coast of Africa. We're about to arrive!" The Egyptian pulled out a map of the Red Sea and laid it out across the table. He pointed to various spots as he spoke, "Near this coral reef, there is an underwater tunnel formed by erosion. The exit is two hundred meters inland. Let us surface there."

"So, we've finally made it to Egypt." Spoke Joseph, as though he couldn't really believe it.

Caesar clapped his friend on the back, "That's right. This adventure will be over before long."

"Egypt, huh..." mumbled Jotaro.

"Yes, finally." Agreed Avdol. Polnareff gave a soft laugh, "What's wrong."

Polnareff shook his head, "Nah, I'm just really happy. It's been a while since all seven of us were last together."

The others gathered around the table while you and Kakyoin filled the mugs with coffee. The red haired man set one down in front of Jotaro and the Kujo spoke up, "Hey, Kakyoin. Why did you bring over six cups? There are seven of us."

Noriaki's shrugged, "There wasn't enough for all of us. But I could've sworn there was five before..." You nodded in confusion.

Joseph picked up the mug in front of him, staring at it before he brought it up to his lips. Before he could drink from it, it morphed into some sort of strange blade and sliced off Joseph's mechanical hand. "What?!" Exclaimed the Joestar.

The thing flung the robotic fingers into Joseph's neck, making him fall backward. Jotaro cried out, "Old man!" The thing landed on the table. It had the appearance of goopy, melted metal with arms and a face.

"Impossible!" Shouted Polnareff.

"It's a Stand! At some point, a Stand got into the submarine!" Yelled Avdol.

The Enemy Stand attached itself to the ceiling and Jotaro glared at it while bringing out Star Platinum. It gave an Ora and swung its fist, but the enemy switched over to a wall and it blended itself in.

"I-It disappeared!" Cried out Polnareff.

Caesar shook his head, "That's not it. It transformed. It turned itself into one of the gauges! Just like the cup of coffee!"

"Seriously?" Polnareff didn't want to believe his ears. He ran over to the panels of blinking maps and lights. "We're at the coral reef! We were only a few hundred meters from surfacing in Egypt!"

You rushed to Joseph's side. You removed the fingers embedded into his neck and quickly blocked the wound along his bleeding stump of a wrist. It was gonna be a bit of a pain to fix his mechanical hand later or at least get him a new one. "Joseph is unconscious. His wounds aren't deep and I've taken care of them for the most part. He'll be fine for now."