A Disappointment

Kars clenched his fist around the air above him, "Wamuu, you were too pure of a warrior." You and Joseph scooted away from each other while you moved your gaze to the Pillar Man. "That was your weakness!"

"He lost."

"What a disappointment."

"Too busy showing off."

Spoke three vampires that had watched the fight. Seeing their view of the true warrior-like Pillar Man change so quickly disgusted you.

Lisa felt the same way, "What a revolting lot. Makes me want to vomit."

You clicked your tongue on the roof of your mouth, "Couldn't have said it any better myself."

You let out a quiet gasp as their heads were impaled by Kars' forearm blade. They quickly shriveled up like raisins as their nutrients and what not were taken by the Pillar Man. Their bodies collapsed into a pile on the ground.

"It appears only I, Kars, is left." He then removed his head covering to reveal his gorgeous, flowing purple locks. You weren't sure how it all even fit within the cloth wrapped around him but you supposed that didn't matter. "Only one can stand on top!"

He made an x with his arms in front of his torso and stuck his tongue out slightly while looking at you. The crowd of vampires fawned over him as you took a step closer to Joseph.

The vampires seemed eager to fight.

"But Lord Kars, there's no reason to fight one-on-one!"

"Who needs rules, let us take them!"

"Let us mangle them into bloodied tatters!"

The vampires jumped towards you, Joseph and Lisa. The male Joestar moved you behind him as he went into a fighting stance, "They're coming for us, after all!"

Lisa leaped gracefully towards them and gave them some Hamon toe taps before landing on her feet. "Perhaps I didn't make myself clear." She held the Red Stone in front of her and the vampires backed up in fear. "The agreement is me against Kars, one-on-one. But if you don't like those terms, I'll just smash it!" She raised the stone higher.

Kars glanced at Lisa, "I'm a man of my word." For some reason you doubted that. "One-on-One. I had no intention of breaking our agreement. That's why I removed this cloth and revealed my horn." You squinted at his forehead and realized there was indeed a horn, in fact, it seemed as though there were three horns.

Kars turned around and began walking away, "As for my underlings' behavior, they're already dead, as you can see." The vampires then suddenly split in half and toppled to the floor.

His back faced the three of you as he spoke, "All I want is the Red Stone. However, Wamuu and Esidisi were my comrades for ten thousand years. In their honor, I must carry on their legacy of battle." He glanced behind back to look at the Joestars, "I now wish to fight you Hamon warriors... fair and square. And Lisa Lisa, after seeing how you fight, I shall not think of you as a woman. I will defeat you and hold nothing back."

His gaze then switched to you, and he looked straight into your eyes. He tilted his head slightly, as if wondering why you hadn't automatically followed behind him. He beckoned you towards him. You glanced at Lisa and Joseph before slowly trodding behind the Pillar Man. You didn't want him to force you to follow him and kill Caesar in the process.

You followed behind him as he walked along the dirt to a more open area with odd stone structures. "Come." Spoke the Pillar Man which got Lisa and Joseph to follow as well. "We fight over there. The temple ruins of Piz Berlina! Champions of the chariot duels would come here to drink a potion made of wine and the blood of the defeated as a tribute to the life-giving grace of God!"