Not the Victory We Were Hoping For

"Damn it!" Shouted almost everyone in the group.

The imposter sighed and shrugged, "If I tried to take seven of you at once, even I'd break a bone or two, so I was going to hide my identity and take care of you one by one... But if you figured me out, I guess I have no choice. I'll have to take on all seven of you! Getting my hands on this girl is a sign that my luck is changing for the better! I'm going to jump into these shark-infested waters with her. Of course, you guys will end up following us in. If we fight in the water, where I have the advantage, I can beat all seven of you." He chuckled once more.

Jotaro glared at the man, "Don't underestimate me by taking a hostage! Don't think that I, Jotaro Kujo, will be shaken by this!"

"Underestimate?" Questioned the imposter, "No, this is a prediction! I hear that your Stand, Star Platinum is pretty damn fast. I'm not trying to brag, but my Dark Blue Moon is pretty fast in the water. It can swim more elegantly than any fish in the sea!" He laughed and then stood on the metal railing next to his Stand, "Why don't we test them out? Follow me... if you're prepared to choke to death on all the seawater you're about to swallow." And with that he jumped backwards into the ocean with his Stand who was still holding the girl.

The girl screamed and Jotaro brought out Star Platinum who immediately dove to Ora the enemy's Stand. The onslaught of punches flung the Stand further out in the water. Star Platinum quickly grabbed the girl by the wrist.

Jotaro watched as the guy drifted in the ocean, "You're the only one who's going to choke on seawater." He made a thumbs down with his hand, "(Y/N), say something."

"W-Wait! I'm not ready, I haven't thought this out yet!" You nervously moved your hands through your hair.

He sighed, "Fine, whatever. It's too late now anyways."

Caesar made a low whistle, "Yeah, look how far he's drifted away..."

Polnareff extended an arm towards the body, "He sure talked up his Stand powers, but it looks like he was just an idiot."

Jotaro suddenly lurched forward into the railing. He seemed to be struggling. Worried, you looked over the railing with him, "JoJo, what's wrong?" You let out a gasp, "Barnacles...?"

He grit his teeth, "D-Damn it... I'm being pulled in..." Cuts formed along his hands, splurting out blood.

Joseph looked over as well, "The barnacles are all over Star Platinum's arm and the whole side of the boat!"

Joseph, Avdol, Kakyoin, and Caesar struggled to keep Jotaro from falling in. The Kujo spoke, "He's still planning on fighting. He attached them to me earlier when I hit him. They keep multiplying! My Stand's strength is being drained..."

"H-He suddenly disappeared!" Shouted Caesar, "The Captain, he's nowhere to be found!"

Joseph continued to try and pull his grandson up, "Jotaro! Bring in your Stand!"

Jotaro grunted, "I can't, which is why I'm sweating way more than I want to right now!" He was then pulled over the railing. Before he actually fell all the way off, he tossed his hat to you.

You clutched it tightly as you leaned over the edge, not wanting to drop it into the salty water below, "JoJo!"

Kakyoin brought out Hierophant Green to grab Jotaro. Instead of letting himself be saved, he tossed the girl up. A shiny green hand grabbed the back of her shirt, leaving her suspended in the air as Jotaro was submerged in the water.

"C-Crap!" Shouted Joseph, obviously worried about the wellbeing of his grandson.

"Th-This isn't good!"Exclaimed Kakyoin as his Stand plopped the girl back onto the boat.