Uniform Renewal Service

"Awawawawawawaaaaa!" The cry rang out as a man was smashed through the windshield of his car. Out of the car emerged Nu, glowing with the intensity of Hamon and returning to its user's side.

"What an odd character." Commented Kakyoin as everyone began to crowd around the man, "His arms were so huge, and yet everything else is so small. Talk about a bluff."

The guy crawled along the dirt as blood spilled from his mouth. The confidence he had was now gone as he screamed in terror. He wasn't really looking where he was going and wrapped his arms around your leg. The eyes of all your comrades seemed to glare at the man in sync.

Polnareff pressed his foot into the man's back, "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Don't kill me!" Squeaked the man, "I'm just in this for the money!"

Everyone laughed at him, but stopped at the sound of something deflating. Looking over to the car, it's once shiny and monstrous appearance stretched out like play-doh before shifting to a different look.

Joseph rubbed the underside of his nose, "Oh, god. To think that the Stand was disguising such a small car, too. It looks like a sheep that's just been shorn. How pathetic." Joseph laughed so hard he was crying, and the others joined in. Except Jotaro, who just had the hint of a smile on his face.

The Kujo swung an arm over your shoulder. Smelling something rather unpleasant you sniffed the air a bit before realizing it was coming from Jotaro himself. You tried to wiggle away from his arm, not wanting to be contaminated with the stench. "Um, JoJo, you smell like gasoline."

He moved his arm away to grab the corner of his coat to sniff it himself. His face twitched in disgust, "So that's what that bastard was shooting at me..."

Caesar put a hand on your shoulder, "Hey, that was pretty good for my first real Stand battle, right?"

You beamed at him, "Yeah, you did amazing, Caesar!" You threw your fists through the air, mimicking his Stand's actions, "You're getting the hang of this pretty quickly." Your focus shifted as you watched Jotaro take off his jacket. While one hand held the article of clothing, the other had a lighter. "JoJo, what are you doing?!"

The flame of the light touched the corner of the jacket and it erupted into flames. The Kujo immediately let go so it could be reduced to ashes without harming him. "It smells bad, I'm not keeping it. I'll get a new one later." You just shrugged and looked away.

Kakyoin leaned over the enemy, "What should we do with him? I suppose we shouldn't kill him, but if we just let him go, he might come after us again."

Caesar hummed in agreement, "Then I suppose we should tie him up and leave him here. Maybe we could write something out so people don't untie him."

Polnareff looked around and picked up a plank of wood from the side of the road while the others got to work tying the man up. You rummaged around in your pockets and pulled out a pen to hand over to the French man. He tapped his chin with the writing utensil, "So, what should it say? It has to be something at least somewhat believable."

Joseph thought long and hard about it, "Ah! I got it! Let's say he's a priest in training!" So Polnareff scribbled it onto the wood and set the sign down in front of the chained up man. The Joestar then walked over to the vehicle, "Well, then. Let's take this car across the border, since our car was destroyed."