Where Did You Get That?

You struggled in Esidisi's hold. Your hands were bound tightly in one of his own. When you tried to bite on your lip to draw blood, his other hand pried open your mouth. You weren't able to move your blood outside your body if there was no wound. Being stuck in the hands of the enemy once again was frustrating, to say the least.

You could attempt an attack with the blood covering Joseph's wound, but then he might bleed to death. The Pillar Man that held you merely chuckled at your defeated expression. He seemed to get some sort of sick sense of satisfaction from this. You would have dragged your feet along the floor as they headed outside, but he had lifted you an inch or two of the ground to avoid such a problem.

You tried to speak but his hold on your chin prevented any coherent words from leaving your mouth. Speedwagon was certainly frightened of this change in events. To see you being whisked away again was traumatizing, and he couldn't do a single thing. When you were recovered last time, you had been stripped of your humanity. Would the Pillar Men take this change even further?

Wamuu looked to the brown haired male, "Our fight shall continue, but the time limit remains. Since you will not be killed by the blood loss, I shall dispose of you via other means. Boy, go pick up your weapon. Let us fight for the woman you label as your own."

"Huh? What was that?" Joseph cupped a hand around his ear. "Go pick up your weapon? Is that what you said? I don't need to. I have no need to go pick it up." His clackers then flung at the Pillar Man from behind, injuring Wamuu.

Despite the blood splitting from his wound, there was a hint of a smile on Wamuu's face. Speedwagon and Caesar gasped in shock.

Joseph raised his hand to catch his weapon, "That was my Clacker Boomerang! I guess that one minute was meant for you." He punched Wamuu and then hit him repeatedly with his clackers. The Pillar Man stood there, taking the blows. "I'll smash you and your insulting attitude to pieces! Then I'll drive some Hamon into your wounds and get (Y/N) back!"

"Very well. I welcome your strikes. You are the first person to ever scar my face. That is the honor I bestow upon you before I send you to your death." He tensed his body and his veins began to burst small amounts of blood."

"You say no one has ever hit your face before? Big words." He continued to repeatedly punch Wamuu's face. "You almost kill Mark and then you and your buddies decide to just take (Y/N) away! Just because you think she's interesting?! Of course she's god damn interesting! I'll make you regret holding your nose so high!"

"Look out! He's onto something! That arm of his isn't broken!" Shouted Speedwagon.

Wamuu almost seemed as if he was glowing. Joseph hopped back a step, "Th-This can't be good!"

"It was wise of you to jump back. I let you hit me to teach myself a lesson. I let my guard down. But that lesson is now over."

"JoJo, finish him now!" Speedwagon's voice echoed through the room.

"My ultimate technique, Divine Sandstorm!" His arms began rotating in opposite directions creating a vacuum like effect.

"This can't be good!" He leaped onto a nearby pillar though wasn't much use. "H-He ripped through that marble pillar like a piece of old cloth! I've never seen such power!" The blood of yours that remained on his wrist attached itself to a wall of the room, pulling Joseph out of harm's way for the moment. Your blood couldn't move the Joestar around fast enough and eventually he was hit by the attack.

"That was the Divine Sandstorm." Wamuu turned away from Joseph as the brown haired male fell to the ground. Your blood became cushiony under his head allowing him to avoid any major damage to that area.

"JoJo..." Speedwagon began to move towards the Joestar only to be stopped by Caesar.

"No, stay back! Signore Speedwagon, Get out of here! I'll try to hold them back!"

"The blood in my eye threw off my aim. But it was enough, even when that blood of hers tried to move you out of the way. She still tried to protect you despite her current predicament, she is certainly loyal to her companions. I respect that." He looked at Joseph's now still form, "Dead already?" He glanced to three other people in the room, "I do not care about the regular humans. But you have borne witness to Wamuu in a state of disgrace, so you must die! Prepare yourselves."

Meanwhile, you were still with Kars and Esidisi. They didn't exactly seem to be in any sort of hurry and were taking their sweet time going up the stairs. You could hear the clashes of battle in the distance, but you couldn't tell the exact tide of the battle. Every so often Kars would glance at you before looking forward once again.

Eventually, he spoke, although he wasn't looking at you while doing so, "I understand that you are not human. What are you?"

Esidisi's hand loosened around your face, letting you reply, "I don't know..."

He stopped in his tracks and turned to you, his eyes narrowed as he looked down on your form, "Wamuu will certainly win in the fight against your comrades. I have no reason to be patient with you. I am sure other acquaintances of yours can be just as easily disposed of."

You looked him straight in the eyes, "I truly don't know. Fifty years ago, a vampire added their blood to mine. I have been like this ever since."

"A vampire's blood added to a human's would make another vampire, not whatever you are." His eyes looked you up and down, "But you do seem to speak the truth." He began walking again and Esidisi let your feet touch the floor so you now walked as well. "Tell me of your abilities."

"I can control my blood, my body can regroup in case of separation, and I no longer require sustenance or sleep."

"What of the sun?"

"It just stings a bit, but overall I'm fine in the sunlight."

His chin rested in his hand, "I see." He paused for a moment, "To think that there is one who would conquer the sun before me." He glanced at you once more, "Certainly you are no ultimate being, but perhaps you are closer than I am. I wonder what would happen if a mask was used on you? Would you lose your resistance to the sun?"

Your eyes glanced along the walls of the corridor. You nibbled on your lip as you were a bit nervous. Kars smelled your blood and you jolted back a bit as his finger grazed over the wound, picking up some of the blood. He rubbed his thumb and pointer finger together with the blood in between.

"The texture isn't much different than that of normal blood." He looked as if he was going to lick it and you thought that perhaps you could injure him from the inside. He seemed to realize this and instead smeared it along your cheek with a slight smirk. He enjoyed looking down on you. "Hmm...are you still capable of reproduction?"

Your cheeks became dusted with a light pink and you adverted your gaze, "Uh, well, no."

Kars' let out a deep chuckle, "Well, that's probably for the best..."

Your eyes widened at his statement, not exactly liking the way it sounded. Suddenly you felt a familiar tugging feeling on your pinky. Your body was disappearing before the Pillar Men's very eyes.

You reappeared in a mine cart on top of Joseph. "JoJo? What? When did you..."

Joseph was just as surprised, he threw the now empty bottle into the distance. "I picked it up from Straizo before he died and I thought it might help me in someway. I'm kinda in a tough spot here."

You felt someone's breath on your neck and turned to see Wamuu was right behind you. His eyes looking you up and down with curiosity. He moved closer causing you to be sandwiched between the two men. Joseph let out a grunt when you accidentally applied pressure on his wounds.

Aware of the sorry state Joseph was in, you quickly got your blood to mend the wounds that you could. It could act like an armor of sorts if need be. Suddenly you were pulled into Wamuu's chest as he grabbed the break on the cart sending Joseph flying and crashing into the ground. Thanks to your blood, he landed with no real harm done, but the fight had yet to receive a victor.