The Ripple Master

The lot of you eventually left the scene of battle. When Mark awoke he thanked you for saving him and then left to return to his fiancée. You, Caesar, and Joseph went to Venice Italy while Speedwagon decided to spend time with Erina. The three of you were currently in a room together. The blonde was leaning against a table while Joseph had his knees pulled to his chest while sitting on a chair in the middle of the room. You sat in a chair near the table, sipping some water from a glass.

Joseph's hands ruffled through his hair, "What a disaster! I was just bluffing when I said one month! Those bastards took me seriously! (Y/N), why didn't you stop me and say a year or something?!"

You sighed at looked at Joseph, "I was just following along with what you said initially. It ain't my fault. It's not like I got out of that fight scott free either. If you don't win I'm gonna be picked apart by the Pillar Men!"

Joseph let out a groan, practically pulling his hair out, "You can't do that to me! Stop putting more pressure on my shoulders! You should've just gone with the Pillar Men..."

You set your cup down and walked behind Joseph. You grabbed one of his arms and put one foot on his back as you started pulling on it.

Joseph screamed it pain wriggling around to try and get you to stop, "Sorry! Sorry! I take it back!"

Caesar watched the scene in front of him, "What happen to the whole match made in heaven thing?"

You and Joseph both stopped moving and stared at Caesar, speaking in sync, "We're not together..."

Caesar's eyes lit up, "So I was right! JoJo doesn't even have a girl!"

You walked away from the Joestar and sat back into your seat. Joseph watched you leave his side and he felt a bit colder. He liked having you there with him, and you seemed to understand him more than most. He silently hoped that the facade you had put up in front of Caesar would one day become real.

A brief moment passed before the Joestar let out another sob, "Dammit! Why didn't I ask for more time?!"

Caesar's eyes narrowed as he looked at Joseph, "Hey, JoJo..." He stopped leaning on the table, "Quit screwing around, you ass! Start thinking!"

"I-I am thinking!"

Caesar began pouring some water into a cup, "JoJo, at the very least, you'll need to be able to do this:" He turned the cup upside down.

"The water isn't spilling!" Spoke Joseph, impressed. You let out a long sigh, remembering when you could do such things.

"JoJo, catch!" He tosses the upside cup to Joseph, "Try to keep the water inside."

Joseph caught the glass, "That's all? Piece of cake." You bit into your thumb, anticipating his failure. He attempted to stop it with Hamon, but the water spilled out everywhere. Your blood formed the shape of the bowl and caught the water.

You moved the blood bowl onto the table, "Joseph, the strength of your Hamon isn't much different from Caesar's. The problem is that you unleash your Hamon from your palm all at once. Doing that made the water explode. When Caesar does it, he discharges from a single point. This causes a vibrating membrane to form on the surface of the water which keeps it in place. Doing it your way wastes energy."

Caesar looked at you with his mouth hung slightly open, "(Y/N), how are you so well versed in Hamon?"

Joseph chuckled, "Didn't you know? She used to be pretty good at it, but I guess your not important enough to be told about it..."

Caesar glared at Joseph, "This doesn't change the the fact you still need to learn how to control your Hamon at will. That is why we have come to Venice, the home of my Hamon master!"