Cherry Licking Fun

//I didn't want to draw the rest of the train, so you just get the black void of nothingness there instead. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The morning was rather awkward. You, Caesar, and Joseph weren't talking to each other as much as you usually did which led most of the others in the group to think something was wrong. They didn't really want to pry, though, so they didn't bother to ask. Once it was the right time, the seven of you got on the train to India. Polnareff, Avdol, Joseph, and Caesar sat at one table. You sat with Kakyoin and Jotaro.

Polnareff was looking out the window, "Good grief. So we're finally heading to India." He stopped staring out the window and his face became much more serious, "So the man with two right hands is called J. Geil... By the way, where's Anne?"

Joseph answered the question, "She was at Singapore Station up until the time the train departed, but..."

"I'm sure that the time for her to meet her father had arrived, so she went to see him." Finished Avdol.

Caesar nodded, "You're probably right."

Polnareff smiled, "I can't help but think that the brat was lying about seeing her father, though... Well, it's a bit lonely without her around, isn't it, (Y/N)?"

You hummed in agreement, "Yeah, she was fun to talk to. She had spunk."

Kakyoin changed the subject, "But talk about creepy... A stand that perfectly disguised itself as me."

You placed your elbows on the table and rested your chin in your hands, "He had already transformed before we left the hotel. He even showed up to my room and asked me to go outside with Jotaro and Anne."

"Jotaro, are you gonna eat that cherry?" Asked Kakyoin while pointing at the stemmed fruit on the Kujo's plate. "I don't mean to be greedy, but they're my favorite. Could I have it?"

Jotaro sipped some water, "Yeah."

"Thank you." He nudged your shoulder gently, "(Y/N), look what I can do." He put the cherry in his mouth and plucked off the stem. He stared into your eyes as the cherry danced along his tongue, "Rerorerorerorerorero."

You then realized just how well the user of Yellow Temperance had managed to research Kakyoin. This was the first time you'd seen the real Kakyoin do something like this, but apparently the enemy somehow knew.

Kakyoin stopped reroing as he looked past you and out the window, "Hey, look. Flamingos in flight. Did you know that they look pink because of the crustaceans and plankton they eat. They'll actually turn white if fed the wrong things."

"That's interesting." You looked away from the window and back to Kakyoin. "Hey, can you teach me how to do that thing with the cherry?"

A waiter walked down the aisle and Kakyoin called him over to request a bowl of cherries. With a brief nod the person left and came back almost immediately. "Okay, so the trick is you have to move your tongue like this." He waggled his tongue without the cherry, "Do it with me, okay?" You obliged, earning odd looks from your companions. Jotaro was getting annoyed and seemed to sink lower into his seat while using his hat to cover his eyes. "Okay now try it with a cherry." He picked two out of the bowl and removed the stems before placing one in your mouth and his own.

It took a bit of time, but eventually you had managed to master the craft. You excitedly nudged Jotaro's shoulder from across the table. "JoJo, Watch this!" He rose the brim of his hat, at least somewhat curious. Kakyoin took another cherry out of the bowl and tossed it into your mouth. You caught it with your tongue, "Rerorerorerorerorero."

Star Platinum's quick fingers snatched the cherry from your tongue. Jotaro let out a tired sigh, "Just stop that already, it's annoying..." Star Platinum put a cherry in its own mouth and tried to mimic what you had done. Jotaro groaned, "Seriously, you too?" The cherry fell out of the Stand's mouth and it let out a sad Ora.