Wind Gives Immunity From The Sun

Each step made a crunching noise as Caesar stepped through the snow. One hand was in his pocket, fidgeting with the small vial of your blood you had given him a few days ago. He supposed he could bring you here if he wanted to. You wouldn't get in any trouble with Lisa if he brought you without your knowledge. He quickly brushed the thought away and removed his hand from his pocket. He wouldn't do that to you.

He was near the entrance of the abandoned hotel now. Only one set of footprints were left from the snowfall the night before, they led straight to the pair of wooden doors which opened suddenly. Wind seemed to be moving out of the building and a translucent figure was standing in the doorway.

Caesar gasped in surprise, "W-What?!" And then the figure seemed to have vanished. "I swear I saw someone. Am I seeing things?" He heard the sound of a foot stepping onto the pavement surrounding the entrance, "No, that's not an illusion! What in the hell is that?!"

The figure rushed forward and spoke in a distorted voice, "Caesar?"

From the force of the figure pushing off the ground, snow was flung everywhere, obscuring the Italian's vision for a moment. Then the snow settled leaving no trace of the figure. "It's vanished again! One moment I see it, the next I can't...But I know it's here! It's within a few steps!"

The voice of the figure seemed so familiar to him. He racked his brain for information as he positioned himself in a stance that would allow for him to easily dodge an attack from any direction. He remembered you talking about the Pillar Men's powers. Kars' was light, Esidisi's was heat, and Wamuu's was wind. The only one that seemed to make sense was Wamuu.

"Caesar!" The Italian was startled by the sound of Messina's voice. He hadn't realized he was being followed. "What are you doing? Going in alone is madness!"

"Stay back, instructor!" Messina stopped in his tracks. "I can't move, let alone go inside. Something, I believe it's Wamuu, is lurking near the entrance!

Messina was confused, "What are talking about? I don't see any-" A single footprint was made in the snow, startling the Hamon users.

Caesar looked upwards, "He's jumping! He's attacking from above!

Messina, albeit startled, began to reach into his pocket. Perhaps having you here would be helpful. Based on the stories he's heard of your previous encounters, the Pillar Men seemed to have an interest in you. Maybe you could calm Wamuu down. He never had a chance to open it, though, as one of his arms were severed and he was dragged into the building.

Caesar's right shoulder received a small cut caused by the gust of wind and his arms tightened around himself in an awkward hug to cover the wound. "So Wamuu really is back already." He glanced to the severed arm which he now realized was holding one of your vials. "At least they didn't get another means to summon (Y/N)."

"What did you say about me?" Caesar turned around to face you. You were panting slightly from having ran the whole way there. He was definitely relieved to see you had followed after him.

You glanced around the area, "Hey, Messina was supposed to be following after you. Have you seen-oh." You noticed the blood along the snow as well as the arm. "One of them went out in the sun?"

"Yeah."

"Was it Wamuu?"

"Yeah."

"Yare yare daze." You let out a long sigh and looked in the direction you came from, "Well, um, Lisa and Joseph are on their way. Pretty sure they're taking their sweet time to get here."

"I suppose we can't count on them arriving in time then, right?"

"Yup." You furrowed your brows I'm concentration, "How do wind powers let someone be immune to sunlight?"