Who Taught Him That Technique?

The entire crowd's gaze shifted to the gold coin in the air. You smiled, "Good thinking Kakyoin, now we'll know the trajectory that the Hanged Man will have to take!"

Polnareff sliced right down the middle of the Stand's face, and by extension, J. Geil, who began running away. The crowd all crouched down and began sifting through the dirt for the money.

Kakyoin hopped over the heads of the people, "Hold it!" You and Polnareff we're quick to follow and cornered the murderer at a gate that wouldn't open. J. Geil squealed again as he pressed his back against the metal bars.

Polnareff took a step towards the murderer, "Looks like you're the one who's really good at sobbing, J. Geil! Well, you're about to fall to hell, sobbing the whole way down. But there's one thing I can't rely on the guardians of hell to do for me. And that's..." He brought out Silver Chariot, "To turn you into a pincushion!" The rapier poked hole after hole through J. Geil's skin. "I've been waiting years for this moment!" The sword stabbed through the tongue and then flung his body into the air which then landed headfirst on the ground.

Polnareff narrowed his eyes at the body of the man who killed his sister, "I'll leave the rest to King Yama."

Kakyoin had his arms folded across his chest, "So this is the true Hanged Man... He was rotten to the core."

You put a hand on Polnareff's shoulder, "Well, I guess you did it, Jean."

One of his hand's wrapped around the wrist of your own, his other hand went around your waist pulling you closer to him, "Yes, I got my revenge. I feel as if I'm a new man now. Which is why I should do this before it becomes too late." He lowered his face to yours and kissed you passionately. You were certainly a bit uncomfortable, there was a dead body a foot or two away after all.

Kakyoin slapped the French man's shoulder, "Hey, Polnareff! Did you even ask for her consent?"

Polnareff immediately pulled back, "Ah, forgive me (Y/N)!"

You laughed awkwardly, "Uh yeah... okay." You looked over to Kakyoin who was angrily twirling the curly bang in front of his face. "We should go find the others."

Polnareff seemed a bit sad now, "Yeah, you're probably right..." So the three of you began walking to where you had come from before the whole driving fiasco.

You didn't get very far before someone stopped you. That someone being Hol Horse, "Hold it!" So you all glanced back to look at the cowboy. "I finally caught up with you guys." He laughed as he brought out his Stand, twirling the gun around his fingers before settling on the handle and then tossing it to his other hand. "Why are you walking so slow? If you're gonna run, run like your lives depend on it. Right, Mr. J. Geil?" He fired his Stand and broke a glass bottle. "Better say your prayers. You're life ends here! So act like this is the end and come right at us! Show us what you've got, damn it! Right, Mr. J. Geil?" He started shooting the windows.

Polnareff stepped on one of the glass shards with his boot, crushing it to even tinier pieces. This caused Hol Horse to become worried, "Hey, are you listening, Mr. J. Geil?!"

Polnareff moved closer to Hol Horse, "I don't think he's listening anymore." He pointed a pair of finger guns at the enemy, "He's rather busy right now... since he's being sentenced in Hell!" He brought out Silver Chariot.

Hol Horse shook his head, not believing the words, "Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Don't try to pull that nonsense! Bluffing won't work on me! There's no way you can beat him! Even I don't Stand a chance against the invincible Hanged Man! Polnareff, your jokes suck."

"The piece of shit's body is just two or three thousand meters that way." Spoke the French man while pointing behind Hol Horse. "Want to take a look?"