Steel

You were all in a circle around Enya who was unconscious and tied up with rope.

"T-Take her with us? The old Lady?" Asked Polnareff.

Jotaro shoved his hands into his pockets, "Yeah. We need to know how many more Stand users there are, what their powers are, where exactly in Egypt Dio's hiding... And what Dio's Stand power is."

Joseph nodded along, "If we're able to get the old lady to tell us what it is, it'll give us a definite advantage."

Kakyoin stared down at Enya, "I doubt that she'd be willing to tell us, though..."

The Joestar waved away his worries, "We just need to use my Hermit Purple to project what she's thinking onto a TV."

Caesar gave an approving hum, "And because there isn't a functioning TV in this area, we have to take her with us to the next town."

Polnareff folded his arms, now understanding better. Then there was the sound of an engine starting and you all saw Hol Horse speed on by with your car. The French man shouted angrily, "Hol Horse! That Bastard!" He started chasing after the vehicle.

Kakyoin was right behind him, "Our car!"

Hol Horse balanced a cigarette between his lips while looking back at all of you, "Yeah, I'm gonna stick with Dio after all. I'll give you a word of warning. You should kill that old lady as quick as you can. Otherwise, that old lady'll show you just how terrifying Dio really is. See ya around!" He took one hand off the wheel and waved.

"Hol Horse." Spoke Caesar, trying to use his Stand before the man got to far. A small bubble did appear near the cowboy, but he brought out his own Stand and fired a bullet that zipped around till it hit the bubble. There was now a minuscule cut on Caesar's hand.

Polnareff was confused now, "What the hell is he talking about?"

With your means of transport stolen, you had to search for something else. Somehow, you were able to come across a carriage. Joseph held the reigns for the only horse attached to it as you arrived in the coastal town, Karachi.

Joseph's eyes lit up, "Hey, a diner kebab place! Why don't we stop and get something to eat?" He licked his lips in anticipation while moving the carriage to a stop. He climbed out of the carriage and walked over to the seller, "Excuse me. I'd like seven of those."

The man had on sunglasses and a cowl shadowing his face, "Seven will cost one thousand and four hundred yen."

Joseph took off his hat now that he was in the shade of the make shift roof. He smiled and laughed, "Don't mock me, now! That's far too much."

The seller leaned up close to the old man, "How much would you buy them for?"

"Make it three hundred fifty yen for seven!"

Now it was the man's turn to laugh, "If I sold them for that much, my whole family would starve to death!" He made a slicing motion across his neck.

Joseph shrugged and started walking away, "Well then, maybe I'll just buy them somewhere else."

"Okay, friend. I'm very kind to foreigners. I'll sell you seven for nine hundred eighty yen."

"Make it four twenty." They continued with their haggling until settling on five hundred ninety five, "I'll take them!" The man handed over a paper bag and Joseph strolled back over to the carriage.

The man waved, "Bye bye, thank you now!"

Joseph stopped in his tracks while putting his hat back. Following his gaze you saw Enya was awake once more. Her eyes were wide and she was staring at something. "She's awake?" The sound of your voice got the other's attention as they turned to face the old woman.