Get Some Rest

You spoke as you laid on the ground, "To think you'd escape from a failed blade catch with a headbutt..." You took your sweet time standing up, "I almost had you. Too bad. But..." You stared down at the broken blade, "I know that move now, too." The two men just stared at you, frightened. "Jotaro and Polnareff, you're thinking about how you'll die if you don't somehow do the impossible and kill her, right?" You chuckled, waving your finger from side to side. "How weak of you. Weak, weak! I'm gonna show you something amazing, it'll finish both of you off here and now. Can you..." You rose your blade wielding arm up as you brought out Kars, whose arms were up in a fighting position. "Beat this? Her Stand and mine?"

You let out a shocked gasp as your body was slammed into the ground by Kars himself. He held the arm that held the sword behind you against your back and pressed down harshly. "You really must be some sort of idiot. (Y/N) only has minimal control over me, I'm not even her actual Stand, I can just take form through it. Perhaps you should've done more research. Then you might actually have some semblance of a chance." He lowered the forearm blade near the back of your neck and leaned closer to your ear, "(Y/N), if you can hear me or feel this, I apologize in advance."

Polnareff took a step forward, "Wait, what are you-" He let out a horrified scream as Kars cut through the entirety of your neck and lifted your head up almost as if it were a trophy of sorts.

Jotaro growled and glared at the ultimate being, "You..."

He was interrupted by Kars, "Now, I suggest that you get the blade away from her or break it before I put this back or it does it on its own."

Star Platinum was quickly brought out, punching the weapon repeatedly into tiny pieces. The sword seemed to scream in pain. Polnareff just shook his head, the image of your headless body now scarred into his mind. Kars propped your body up against a tree with one hand before setting the severed body part back on the neck where it belonged. For a few seconds, nothing happened. The others began to worry, but your eyebrows furrowed and you opened your eyes to see them all staring at you.

You looked back at your companions, disgruntled and confused. "W-What happened to me? D-Don't tell me I was being controlled by the sword..." Your hand grazed around your neck as you felt an odd pain all around it that was quickly fading.

Jotaro nodded, "Yeah... but it's over now. We should go find the old man, Caesar, and Avdol." He crouched down in front of you before picking you up bridal style. You began to move out of his hold but he held you tighter, "You just had your head cut off. You shouldn't be walking."

Your eyes widened, "What? How did that happen?" Polnareff pointed at Kars.

The ultimate being greeted you with a small wave of his hand, "Yes, it was me. In order to force Anubis to remove his hold on your mind."

You gave an awkward smile, "Ah, I see. Well, thanks, I think."

Iggy waddled over, a white and pink swirled lollipop resting in his mouth. He chewed on it eagerly while some kid lay twitching on the ground behind him.

Polnareff shook his head, "Eating that right off the ground... What a filthy mutt."

You spoke up, "You know, Jean, Iggy might be nicer to you if you're nicer to him."

Polnareff spat into the dirt, "Not a chance."

Kars crouched down in front of Iggy, giving him an experimental pat on the head. "This dog is indeed a simple creature. Perhaps you could even call it... cute?"

Polnareff pointed at a boat drifting along the Nile. "Hey, look. That cow over there's freaking out about something."

"Yare yare. Who cares? Let's just go back to the others." And with Jotaro's words, you all decided to head back, with another enemy forced to retire.