Soobin's car accident

this will be not be a flashback. Also, a re-do because the other one didn't make sense.
---------------------------------------------------------

Soobin's pov

We were rehearsing for a performance on a music show. It was pretty normal. I felt exhausted like always but that isn't surprising.

I hate to admit it but I have been having a bit of trouble with the newer choreography. For some reason, I have just not been focusing a lot on what we were supposed to be doing because I had a bad feeling all day.

Some sort of really weird thought has been racing in my head over and over again because of some nightmare I had.

I don't know why it harmed me because normally I can brush these kinds of things off and never think about them again but this...stuck with me.

"Soobin ah, you seem a little off recently. Are you doing ok?" Yeonjun Hyung asked me.

I was a little surprised. I knew something was off with today but I didn't know I was showing it. "I'm okay," I say with a forced smile.

Luckily I have gotten better at smiling so yeonjun Hyung did not think twice about my answer.

Omniscient

Soobin couldn't stop thinking about the choreography even after they were walking home. It was as if it was engraved in his mind. Then he suddenly realized...

He left his bag at the building.

The bag had his important belongings in it. Wait..." he said as they were walking to the dorm building.

"Hm?" They said

"Sigh I left my bag at the building..." soobin said.

"I can come with you to get it" hueningkai said tiredly but still with a happy tone.

"No no no, I can see you all are tired ill get it," soobin said

.

Once he grabbed his bag from the practice room he came outside to see that it was raining quite a bit. He wasn't bothered by it because it was just some light pattering.

Nothing much....right?

Well, he seemed to have misjudged the weather because as time passed it started to get worse. Drops that were feather-like turned into pebbles.

He quickly regretted not checking the weather forecast before. He ran to a bus stop. He read the directions in a panic only to realize that the next bus doesn't come until 2 hours later and it'll most likely be delayed due to the rain.

He sighed, his mind started to fog up with too many racing thoughts about his nightmare. He shivered at the thoughts.

He snapped off it when he heard thunder. "Right...I need to leave." He mumbled. The only other option was to walk but he knew he would most likely get sick.

He felt a hand on his shoulder. "I can drive you home if you want." he looked at the person. It was a stylist. He knew he could trust this person so he nodded.
.

Rain pattered against the window As the car sped through the road. Soobin started to calm down. he started to forget his nightmare as his eyelids started to get heavy. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander so he wouldn't fall asleep. He tried not to think of the horrid nightmare which to him seemed was quite a bit troublesome.

He felt the sleepy feeling come over him as the rain put him to sleep.

He awoke startled when he heard a loud horn. "FUCK!!!" the stylist yelled as the car spun harshly. Soobin now had a new nightmare to face in real life.

His mind went fuzzy as his surrounding went silent. He heard loud sirens echo through the place. It was impossible to move anymore.

.

Huening kai's phone buzzed with a notification popping up. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and focused his eyes on the notification.

'Choi Soobin of Tomorrow x Together found in critical condition after car accident'

Huening Kai's vision clouded with tears and let out an odd noise as he tried to not wake Taehyun. He got up and just couldn't accept it. He opened the door to the living room expecting to see soobin's bag tossed on the floor but the floor was clean.

He slammed his hand on his mouth and blinked back the tears. He made another odd noise trying to be silent.

He was startled when a door opened. Yeonjun was there rubbing his eyes. "Huening ah, what are you doing out here so late?" he said in a sleepy voice. Huening kai shakily lifted his phone to yeonjun. Yeonjun squinted his eyes and took a bit to understand what he was seeing. He got a bit nervous and immediately ran to his bedroom. He picked up his phone and he pressed on soobin's number.

Huening kai was already crying next yeonjun who was silently saying "pick up...pick up...".

"Sorry I can't come to the phone right now leave your message after the beep."

Yeonjun teared up when he heard soobin's voice. "Hyung...I don't think the article is fake..." Huening Kai whispered through silent sniffs. "No...No..." Yeonjun mumbled under his breath while he repeatedly tapped soobin's number. The phone kept coming up with the same message.

After 9 times of desperate hope that this was some silly rumor, Yeonjun gave up and sat on his bed in shock. He held his head in his palms and tears flew uncontrollably out. "I-- I can't believe it...." He said through tears. By now Taehyun and Beomgyu were awake. They were both really confused to see Huening Kai and Yeonjun crying while reading through an article.

Beomgyu looked closely at the article and made a little gasp and teared up. "Why are you all crying?" Taehyun asked.

Huening kai lifted his phone to taehyun. "this is all some silly rumor...right?" Beomgyu said but his words were laced with an anxious tone. "No, I tried calling him 9 times and he never picked up" Yeonjun said.

"Maybe he's just busy." taehyun said still denying it. "why would he be busy at 12 am?" beomgyu said.

They all were crying together as the storm rumbled outside.