Chapter Seven

Beomgyu POV

Yeonjun's mother shouts from the kitchen to tell us to come downstairs for lunch, but I don't want to let him go. His warmth makes me feel a little better.

But we are both starving after the swim, so we end up pulling away and getting up to eat. I think I was mistaken, but I saw a tear slide down Yeonjun's cheek.

We're barely a meter away, just a meter.

I back-hug him as he grabs the doorknob to let us out.

"I love you" I say.

He chuckles: "Why so suddenly? Not that I'm complaining"

"I think I saw you cry"

He laughs and turns to me. He takes my arms and makes them wrap loosely around his neck and grabs my waist, carrying me up.

"Stop it! It's embarrassing!" I say as he opens the door, carrying me to the kitchen. He lets me go when we reach it and opens the door for me.

"Again treating this kid like he's royalty, darling?" I hear his mother say. I blush bright red as I enter the kitchen, and I can see that he's red too.

"Mom! Please!" He says, complaining. His father, sitting at the kitchen table, laughs and jokingly scolds his wife.

We all take a seat at the table as Mrs. Choi brings out the dish she prepared for lunch.

During the entire time we're eating, Yeonjun stares at me. He's so into me. Flexing much?

Yup.

But I must admit I'm also head over heels for him.

After lunch, Yeonjun and I run back upstairs in large part because we don't want to have Mrs. Choi teasing us again, but also because I wanna cuddle him.

Once we reach the bedroom, Yeonjun casually falls on his bed and pats the area beside him. Like a pet, I go over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Beomgyu, I think you have a cuddle obsession" he says, laughing.

"I have an obsession with Yeonjun's cuddles"

"Then I'll call you my personal cuddle bear"

I giggle at his comment and place my head on his chest. I can almost hear his heartbeat as my head rises and falls according to the inhales and exhales Yeonjun does. For a while, we don't say a word. Everything is silent, but again, it's a comfortable silence.

Once I lift my head from Yeonjun's chest, I realize that he fell asleep. I chuckle and kiss his lips softly, trying not to wake him up, and close my eyes, sleeping with him.

When I wake up, Yeonjun is already out of bed. I stand up to go look around for him, feeling energetic again thanks to the little nap. It was actually not a bad idea to fall asleep since I almost collapsed while going to the bathroom after that little... tension we had this morning. I can't blame him for what he's done. He didn't know about it.

I look around and find Yeonjun downstairs watching a movie, all alone. I lay down on the couch and rest my head on his lap.

"You're pretty clingy, Gyu," he says, eyes glued to the TV.

"I'm pretty, but not clingy" I say, blushing at my own words, hoping he won't find it too self-centered.

But he laughs. "You're both pretty and clingy, Gyu. But I don't mind your clinginess"

We stay silent again, just watching the movie.

"Did you rest well? No matter how much fun we're having and all, don't forget that you're sick" he says, concerned.

"I'm fine, but sleeping was a good idea, because I wasn't doing very well after the swim" I admit.

He sighs: "I'm sorry for the swim"

"It's alright. I need to learn to get over it, and I don't think I have the guts to do that on my own"

He chuckles and stops the movie. "What do you want to do?"

I look up at him. "You could continue your movie, you know?"

He shakes his head. "I already watched it before. It's getting late, though"

I look at his watch, surprised. "Damn, already 4.30pm"

"Yup. You slept a lot"

"It happens, I sleep so much now that I'm sick, which is rather funny because there was a time when I was unable to sleep well and I would stay awake for long hours at night"

Yeonjun looks at me with a pout. "But why Beomiiiiiiiiee?"

"Beomie now? Gyu, personal cuddle bear, Beomie, what next?"

"Hm... Chestnut baby?"

"BITCH I HAVE BLACK HAIR!!!"

"Yeah but I remember when I brought Mom to the hospital you had chestnut brown hair and you looked so cute I felt like screaming in the middle of the hospital"

"Uhhhhhh.... Okay" I clear my throat "Wanna go to the lake again?"

I saw his eyes twinkle as he spoke "Really, Gyu?!"

"Yeah, why not. The lake doesn't seem to be so deep. There must be some areas where I could stay without having to swim"

"I promise I won't drown you, and I'll come get you if you feel even the slightest bit tired"

I smile. "Thanks. But now our swimsuits are wet... I don't like wearing a wet swimsuit"

Yeonjun chuckles. "It's okay since you're about to go back in the water. If you want we can bring towels to change there"

I nod and stand up, grabbing Yeonjun's hand and trying to pull him up.

"Don't Gyu, you're too weak and you know it"

I pout and nod again as I watch him stand up on his own. I wanna baby him too.

"Come on, Beomie" he says, "Oh, by the way"

I look up at him.

"Never call me a bitch again, I'm older than you, and just because I spare you from the honorifics doesn't mean you have the right to insult me"

I chuckle "Sure, sure, hyung"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter seven already !

My draft said there were 983 words but Wattpad says 921... If there's anything wrong then idk what happened.

Also I'm sorry if this chapter is slightly shorter than usual and took longer to be posted.

Have a good day/night and I hope you still like this and that it's not getting too boring.

I just want the fluff to keep going.