Chapter Ten

(I'm just posting this short chapter because I haven't updated in ages and I feel kinda guilty. I just finished school yesterday so I'll be posting more often I hope)

BEOMGYU POV

We drove for two whole hours before arriving at that secret destination. It was a vast, open area with a sign that read "camping field" in front of it.

Is that it?

Are we going camping?!

I look at Yeonjun joyfully, hoping I'm right.

"How about we have lunch? I'm starving" he says as he starts unpacking the things he brought. I come to help, but he pushes me away.

"I don't want you to get too tired too fast, BabyGyu" he says as he pinches my cheeks. I blush bright red and watch guiltily as he takes everything out on the field.

With a little bit of begging, I manage to get the right to set up the tent and place everything inside.

The tent was huge for the two of us, so we could fit everything I side and still have a lot of space.

Yeonjun took out some food for us and we ate without talking, but laughing wildly every time we made eye contact.

We played get-to-know games like Never Have I Ever - of course without drinking - and Would You Rather and we also played card games.

It felt weird playing those types of games when I'm usually glued to my phone, but with Yeonjun, it was so fun and felt so different from typical society-needed games.

Soon enough, the sun was setting and I started to feel a little tired. Yeonjun told me to hold on, that he had a surprise for me.

So I waited.

The night had set and it was getting dark when I started feeling like just sleeping right then and there and giving up on that surprise, but Yeonjun finally took me out of the tent.

He set up some mats outside on the coast of a nearby rover and told me to lie down. He turned off his phone and looked up.

When I did the same, my eyes instantly welled with tears.

Yeonjun had taken me two hours away from home to stargaze.

I looked at him and smiled. Under the moonlight, he looked like a god.

My god.

Cause he's mine, just in case you didn't know.

He directed my head back to the stars, and I looked up, showing him the constellations, telling him which star was which. He kept looking at me, smiling and nodding.

"You know what, baby?" He said. "I actually don't think stargazing is my favourite type of date. I think it's arcades, but I really wanted to try and make your life better"

"It did. I love you, Yeonjun" I say.

He hugs me tight as he answers "We been knew, Gyu"

"Hey! Don't reject my love like that!"

"I'm not~~"

"You are" I say, faking tears.

"Beomie... don't cryyyyyyy. If you do I'll cry too"

"Okay" I smiled. He looked at me, surprised.

"You... You did not just do that. You did not just fake tears to annoy me. You didn't" he says, laughing.

"Are you mad?"

"At all, it's cute, but you forced yourself to be sad for a joke, and I don't want you to be sad, even if it's a fake"

"Sowwy" I say, pouting.

He pinned my cheeks. "Let's go. You need your sleep and it's already late"

"No! No! I want to stay with the stars..."

"Beomgyu, please". I knew he was serious because he said my full name. I sighed and nodded, following him back to the tent.

"Yeonjun, I'm sorry to ruin the mood, but can I say something?"

"Y-Yeah?" He says, visibly nervous.

"Could you bring me here when I'm close to the end? I want this to be my last memory"

"Gyu, you do realise your last memory will be you in a hospital bed, right?"

I frown. "No! I want it to be here! I don't want to leave the stars! I want it to be here with you!" I say, shouting.

"Shush, Gyu. Okay, fine. But you still have a year and a half with me, don't worry"

He wraps his arms around me, and I fall asleep cuddling him, his warmth embracing me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a short chapter BUT it doesn't have such a bad ending riiiiight?

Also thank you so much for over 300 reads and 30 votes

I luv u

Have a good day/night