2

Not Yan Jin.

Although he didn't remember what Yan Jin looked like at this time, Shen Zhixian only had to glance at the person in front of him to know that he was not Yan Jin.

After all, this boy was too ordinary.

It wasn't that he looked ugly. Rather, he could only be said to have mediocre, forgettable features. This type of appearance could never be the protagonist.

Shen Zhixian, a veteran at laying low, was relieved and let out an inaudible sigh. Now, whenever he thought of Yan Jin, he remembered the immersive nightmare of death. There was only one word to describe his current mood: terrified.

However, this so-called "little disciple"...

Shen Zhixian's eyes looked thoughtful as he tried to remember who this person might be.

He was indeed the original owner's apprentice.

One year ago, shortly after the original owner accepted Yan Jin as a disciple, he also accepted another disciple named Yan Shen at the sect's Sword Competition Assembly.

Yan Shen was only 13 or 14 years old this year and still had a childish face. However, he looked unexpectedly strong and had a relatively good spiritual foundation.

As Shen Zhixian thought, his dark eyelashes were slightly lowered, contrasting with the white color of his skin. He was leaning lightly against the side of the bed, his long hair falling behind him in a stream of black satin. The whole man looked elegantly lazy and sleepy.

Yan Shen's eyes flashed with an inexplicable emotion, but he soon concealed it.

He took two to three steps closer to Shen Zhixian and called "Master" again. As he looked at Shen Zhixian with a worried expression, he said, "Master, are you still uncomfortable? Don't be angry with senior brother. Senior brother had already received his punishment and was sent to the Cliff of Reflection. Surely, he will realize his mistake and not do it again."

Punishment at the Cliff of Reflection.

Realization dawned, and Shen Zhixian finally recalled at what point of the plot he was in.

Then, his eyes darkened, and he wanted to faint immediately and pretend that he didn't know anything. In this part of the plot, Yan Jin was indeed in difficult straits.

Qingyun Sect had a Hidden Sword Pavilion, which was a restricted area. As such, it was opened only once every five years and only to the top three winning disciples of the Sword Competition Assembly.

In the book, Yan Jin broke into the Hidden Sword Pavilion in the middle of the night and not only destroyed more than half of the swords on the first floor but also ended up hurting many disciples who tried to stop him. After being restrained, Yan Jin refused to plead guilty. He only said through gritted teeth that he had to break into it and then refused to say anything more.

Yan Jin was born with an excellent spirit root. If it was seven or eight years ago, the original owner could probably teach him well. But, since his heart ailment, the original owner's mentality had greatly changed.

He was also deeply jealous of Yan Jin.

Therefore, whenever Yan Jin was in trouble, the original owner did not bother distinguishing between truth and lies and had no intention of protecting his disciple. When he saw that Yan Jin had refused to plead guilty, he merely sneered, took out his discipline whip, lashed him three times and then told him to go to the Cliff of Reflection.