51

They’d been closed off in the secret realm for nearly half a year. Therefore, it was odd why they would suddenly be blocked by someone.

Shen Zhixian flicked his sleeves, and his invisible qi energy smashed against young men’s swords, knocking them together.

The youths were forced to take several steps backward and break apart to avoid accidentally injuring one another.

Shen Zhixian smoothed his sleeves casually. “Speak properly. I don't like to be pointed at by swords."

The youths apparently didn’t expect their opponents to be so powerful. After their strategic formation was so pathetically and easily broken apart, they dare not take it lightly anymore. They carefully regrouped and looked at the two with vigilance.

The young man wearing a blue robe was the first to speak. His sword flitted between Shen Zhixian and Yan Jin, before finally settling on Yan Jin. "Are you Yan Jin?"

Yan Jin calmly said, "Yes."

The young man sternly said, "That’s you, all right. You’ve been fooling around for more than half a year, causing countless harms. Your crimes are many. Today, we’ve finally found you. If you still have a conscience, hand yourself over..."

Shen Zhixian, "????? "

What’s going on? For the past six months, they’d been cultivating, eating and drinking in the secret realms. Who could they provoke?

With his chin slightly raised towards Yan Jin, he smoothly interrupted the youth’s words, saying doubtfully, "Him? Are you sure?"

This group of youths seemed to be no older than sixteen to seventeen years old. This was the first time they were face to face with a infamous, serial murderer. As a result, they were naturally nervous.

Because of this, the young man in blue couldn’t help but be somewhat suppressed by Shen Zhixian’s calm. When Shen Zhixian asked the question, he paused and subconsciously looked at Yan Jin again, just to be sure. “It’s him all right.”

He took a deep breath and counted Yan Jin’s crimes without a pause, “Five months ago, he killed a villager in Northwest County and a girl in Pinghe Town...Three months ago, he murdered a junior disciple named Yi Ming from the Yunxiao Sect ... "

In the end, there were dozens of lives taken, many of them disciples from various sects.

After the young man finished speaking, there was silence all around as everyone looked at each other for a while. Shen Zhixian came back to his senses and asked slowly, "You mean, someone who looks exactly like him is harming people everywhere?"

The young man in blue said, "Yes...No. What do you mean, look exactly the same? Do you want to deny it?"

Shen Zhixian slowly furrowed his eyebrows.

Why was this scene so familiar?

He almost instantly remembered the countless "Yan Jin" in the secret realm, which were illusions fabricated by the secret realm to coax him to stay. But now that the secret realm had completely disappeared, why were there more “Yan Jins” here?

Seeing that they had nothing to say, the group of youths thought the two could no longer denied it and began to encircle them in a threatening manner.

Shen Zhixian said, "It's true. We spent about half a year in a secret place. We don’t know much about the outside world so you can just carefully talk to us. What’s going on?"

The youth in blue hesitated, "This ... "

Shen Zhixian looked like someone with a mild temperament. Moreover, he also didn’t look like he was lying. The group of youths watched him, noticing that he seemed to sincerely not know anything. This shook their resolve. The youth in blue said suspiciously, “You really don’t know?”