74

The mountain was not small. With a loud boom, it began to move clumsily, causing stones and boulders to tumble and roll on to the ground.

Everyone dodged aside, trying to avoid the large falling debris.

After falling for a long time, the rocks suddenly stopped and consciously began to lift back up and follow the secret realm mountain’s ascent.

The secret realm moved slowly at first, little by little. It’s bottom dragged awkwardly against the ground, like a scooting toddler, and then gradually became faster. Those large fallen rocks couldn’t catch up fast enough.

The rocks were in a hurry and followed the secret realm one after another like a tail.

Everyone stood in front of the mountain, their figures as small as flies in comparison.

Lian Qin leaped in front of the mountain, raised the guqin in his hand, and slammed it against the ground.

Dust and gravel rose as a large pit was cratered on to the ground. Spiritual power passed along the guqin to the ground, stirring up a high wall of earth and stone in front of the mountain.

The mountain was momentarily blocked. It crashed into the high wall with a loud bang but couldn’t manage to break it. It staggered backward and paused. The rocks and boulders trailing behind slammed into the mountain, then happily circled around it.

Shen Zhixian shot Lian Qin a complex look. His gaze lowered to the guqin—Couldn’t he play this guqin?

Perceiving his gaze, Lian Qin looked back at him, hugged his guqin to his chest and very calmly said, “Time is tight. Hitting is better.”

Only then did Shen Zhixian discover that his guqin was a stringless guqin. “.....”

What guqin?! This was actually just a mallet!

However, before everyone could breathe a sigh of relief, the mountain regained its strength and once more slammed against the high wall!

The wall of earth, which was solidified with spiritual force, shuddered and numerous cracks began to appear. Finally, the wall crumbled completely, leaving the mountain unhindered. It began to move away faster and faster.

No one could stop it. They could only create obstacles, like Lian Qin and his walls. However, this only momentarily delayed the large mountain before it soon managed to overcome the obstacles and continue to move forward.

Seeing it moving faster and faster away, Shen Zhixian gritted his teeth and clenched the hilt of his sword.

After imbuing the sword with spiritual force, he said in a deep voice, “Frost Return!”

Sensing the devil qi lingering in the secret realm mountain, the restless Frost Return issued a clear hiss. It soared in the air and, under Shen Zhixian’s command, began to emit a bitingly cold sword intent as it hung suspended over the top of the mountain.

The sword spirit looked just like the real sword, only slightly smaller and more transparent. Although it looked tiny hovering at the top of the mountain, it felt extremely oppressive. Under its oppression, the mountain began to tremble, causing more rocks and debris to tumble down.

Yan Jin waved his hand to strengthen the barrier for Shen Zhixian, firmly protecting him and allowing him to concentrate on controlling Frost Return's sword spirit. The others realized what he was doing and began to focus on preventing the rocks from falling on Shen Zhixian.

Dangerous and motionless, the sword intent was firm.

Shen Zhixian took a deep breath and communicated with the sword intent. Circulating his spiritual force, he flipped his wrist, commanding the sword to ruthlessly pierce down. “Frost Return, fall!”