Tall, Dark & Damn

(Still Elena's outfit

(Still Elena's outfit.)

'What do you think about all this Elena?' Scott asks me referring to the whole werewolf joke and I shrug.

'If you do turn out to be a werewolf at least kill me in an awesomely cool way.' I say and Scott just shakes his head.

'What does it matter how he kills you? You'll be dead so you won't know.' Stiles says.

'Hey of I'm gonna be killed by a supernatural creature I want my death to be awesome, I've got a reputation to up hold.' I say jokingly.

'You have a reputation?' Stiles asks faking to look shocked.

'Yes, though don't worry I didn't expect you to know since you probably don't even know the meaning of the word.' I say.

'Are you implying that I'm stupid?' Stiles asks with fake shock.

'No I'm not implying anything, I'm just stating the obvious.' I say shrugging and Stiles gasps in fake hurt, he knows I'm only joking we often have these little joking insult battles because they're fun. Some people might actually think we hate each other but the two of us know that it's just a joke, Scott stops and looks at the forest floor.

'No I could have sworn this was it, I saw the body, the deer came running, I dropped my inhaler.' Scott says and I scan the forest floor but I don't see any bodies or inhalers. 

'Maybe the killer moved the body?' Stiles suggests.

'Oh great now we're playing hide and seek with a dead body, that's totally on my bucket list.' I say sarcastically and Stiles rolls his eyes at me.

'If he did I hope he left my inhaler, those things cost like eighty bucks.' Scott says and I frown.

'What makes you so sure it was a he?' I ask and Scott shrugs.

'I don't know.' He says and I sigh, Stiles then pats my shoulder and I swat his hand away but he just pats my shoulder more urgently.

'What?' I snap and I spin around glaring at him but he's not looking at me he's looking a young man approaching us.

'What are you doing here?Huh?' The man asks as he comes to a stop a few meters from us.

'Searching for Tinker Bell who stole our Girl Scout cookies.' I say sarcastically and the young man gives me a look.

'This is private property.' He says.

'Oh yeah? Well I don't happen to see any signs or fences that says so, so kiss my arse sourpuss.' I say whilst walking towards him but Stiles grabs my arm pulling me back and standing slightly in front of me, I roll my eyes at his brotherly protectiveness.

'Sorry man we didn't know.' Stiles says keeping his hand wrapped around my wrist.

'Because he's lying, this ain't no ones property.' I mumble under my breath and Stiles hits me upside the head.

'Ow.' I mumble rubbing my head and glaring at Stiles.

'We were looking for something....but uh forget it.' Scott says and I take this time to analyse the young man.

He looks about twenty which means he's four years older than the three of us, he has flawless pale skin, neatly styled midnight black hair, a sharp jawline and amazing cheekbones. He's well built with evident muscle and abs, and he has these shining green eyes like ocean waves. But I notice something familiar much like my own eyes he's are guarded not allowing anyone in or to see how he really feels. Okay okay I'll admit that he's.... quite handsome and attractive but that makes no difference to me, looks can be deceiving. Tall, dark, handsome reaches into his leather jacket and takes out an inhaler tossing it to Scott who catches it with little effort.  

'Splendid, you wouldn't happen to have the upper half of a dead woman's body in your pockets too?' I ask and I receive another smack upside the head from Stiles and a stone cold look from depro dude before he turns around and walks away.

'Are you insane?' Stiles asks me in his protective brotherly voice referring to me mouthing off that handsome guy.

'I have often questioned my sanity....sometimes it replies.' I say jokingly and Stiles rolls his eyes.

'He could probably kill you.' Stiles says frowning and I snort.

'I'll hand his little depressed ass to him within five seconds.' I say and Stiles just shakes his head.

'I gotta get to work.' Scott says but Stile stops him before he can leave.

'Dude. That was Derek Hale. You remember right? He's like only a few yeas older than us.' Stiles says and I frown, Hale why does that sound so familiar.

'Remember what?' Scott asks.

'His family. They all burned to death in a fire like ten years ago.' Stiles says and now I remember, I can't remember the full details I'll have to check up on it at home.

'I wonder what he's doing back?' Scott asks.

'Planning your puppy's murder.' I say shrugging.

'I don't have a puppy.' Scott says frowning.

'Oh well then sorry for bringing up that sore spot.' I say shrugging before I begin walking away, I have some information I need to find. 

Shorter Chapter but I hope you guys enjoyed!

Please comment, vote, fallow but most importantly enjoy!!

Next chapter on it's way soon.

[Edited]