That BITCH!

(Elena's outfit) 

(Elena's outfit) 

I run to my car and open the boot taking out a duffle bag with my extra clothes in that I packed just incase. I quickly get into the back of my car and change into my black jeans, black top, heeled boots, and blue leather jacket. I don't have time to remove my make-up or redo my hair. Not when both Stiles and Derek's lives are on the line. I get behind the wheel and start driving, tracking Stiles's phone so that I can hopefully find him and not his body.

The tracker leads me to a parking lot, I stop outside the parking lot not wanting to announce my arrival. Though with Peter's super hearing there's a good chance he might've heard me already but it's the thought that counts. I remove my pistol from it's place in my leather jacket and as silently as possible enter the parking lot my gun raised. I slowly turn around the corner to see Peter holding Stiles's arm alarmingly close to his mouth.

'Do you want the bite?' Peter asks.

'Step away from him!' I say lowly as a cautiously walk closer.

'Elena how sweet of you to join us.' Peter says flashing me a smile.

'Yes thanks for the invitation by the way.' I say offering him a fake smile.

'You know you're fun, I'd like to keep you.' Peter says and I raise a brow at him.

'Now Stiles do you want the bite?' Peter says as he starts making the space between his teeth and Stiles's arm less and less.

'What?' Stiles asks stupidly.

'The bite, if it doesn't kill you and it could you'll be like us.' Peter says and my finger itches to pull the trigger.

'Like you?' Oh my soul Stiles did you loose all your braincells? Or is he stalling?

'Yes a werewolf. Would you like me to draw you picture? That night in the woods I took Scott because I needed a pack. It could have easily been you, you'd be every bit as powerful as him. No more standing from the side lines watching him become stronger, faster more popular. Watching him get the girl, you'll be equals maybe more.' Peter says.

'Yes and you'll also be a raving blood thirsty beast every full moon with a psychotic arse head as your alpha.' I say and Peter sees me an annoyed look.

'Yes or no?' Peter asks leaning in to bite Stiles.

'I don't want to be like you.' Stiles says ripping his arm away.

'You know what I heard just then, your heart beating father over the words I don't want. You may believe that you're telling me the truth but you're lying to yourself.' Peter says then turns to me. 

'Now come along Elena we have somewhere to be.' Peter says and I raise a brow.

'Mm tempting but I'll pass.' I say and quick than I could react Peter grabs Stiles his claws at his throat. 

'Place the gun down and get in the car or watch me rip you cousin who's like a brother to you's throat out.' Peter says and I glare at him before slowly kneeing down and placing the gun on the ground. I slowly make my way to the passenger door opening it but not getting in.

'Get in!' Peter growls his grip on Stiles tightening, I make eye cataract with Stiles before slipping into the passenger seat and closing the door. Peter then slips into the divers seat immediately locking the car so that I can't make a run for it. 

'Now let's go find Derek shall we?'

'Boy I hope you like hell because you're getting a one way ticket.' I mumble.

***

There's bright flashes and the sound of pained grunts as we reach the Hale house, Peter stops walking his hand still gripping my upper arm. He shakes his head as if disappointed.

'How rude of them to start without us.' He says tutting.

'Now go on my dear, defuse the fire a little whilst I prep for my entrance.' Peter says shoving me in the direction of the house. I grunt slightly but make my way over to the house to see Derek lying on the leaf clad ground in pain, two arrow heads embedded in him. I want to run towards him but that would be like committing suicide and I'm much more useful to him alive. 

I see Allison standing with a raised bow and Scott kneeling close to the Hale house with his eyes shut tightly. I slowly and silently creep over to Derek because currently Scott is the centre of attention. 

'Derek?' I ask and he looks up at me his eyes displaying some kind of emotion that I can't recognise or decipher.

'I'm gonna get you out of here.' I whisper softly looking up only to freeze completely.

My entire body goes rigid and it feels like the temperature drops below freezing level. There's a slight ringing in my ear as I see her. I know that face, that psychopathic bitch face, my fingers cur around my long knife and all I could think about is carving this woman heart out with a blunt blade. This woman.... Kate Argent.

Without thinking practically or logically I lunge at the woman my fist connecting with the side of her face and I swipe at her with my blade. I manage to cut her cheek before she pinches me in the stomach causing me to stumble back slightly. I twist my blade between y fingers attacking her again, it was a meaningless battle as we ket dodging each others attacks not getting anywhere. A sharp pain pierces my shoulder as an arrow whizzes past cutting it, I look to see that the shooter is Allison. My moment of distraction gives Kate the opportunity to sweep my feet from beneath me and I fall onto my back.

'Well well well if it isn't little Elena Stark.' Kate says kneeing over me.

'Long time no see.' She says smirking cruelly.

'Trust me I could;d've gone another decade without seeing that dismantled form of bitchiness you call a face!' I snap the ager towards this psycho coursing through my veins, Kate chuckles at me.

'You still have that fire in you that I remember. Such a pity that I'll have to extinguish it now.' She says raising her gun and pointing it at my head.

'What are you doing?' Allison asks and Kate looks up.

'She's an enemy Allison.' Kate says.

'As is he.' Kate gestures to Scott, Allison's bow is raised and arrow pointed at Scott, this seems to distract Kate and she smiles cruelly.

'That God, now shoot him before I have to shoot him myself.' Kate says as she starts walking over to them, not a smart move bitch face. I roll onto my stomach and reach into my boots pulling out two knives.

'You-you said we were just going to catch them.' A disbelieving Allison says and I roll my eyes, this girl is way to easy to manipulate. I get up and lunge at Kate once again wrapping my arm around her neck and starting to tightening my grip. Kate spins around and slams me against a tree hardly causing my grip to loosen she grabs my arm flipping me over onto my back.

'You don't give up easily do you?' Kate growls n annoyance.

'It's not in my nature.' I say lowly as I get back onto my feet, Kate groans and launches a punch at me, I move out of the way grabbing her wrist and twisting it behind her back forcing her onto her knees. 

'You should choose your enemies more wisely.' I whisper in her ear, Kate uses her free arm to elbow me in my stomach and I release her she spins around and smashes the hilt of her gun into my head causing my to collapse to the floor briefly lost g conciseness.