Annoyance

(Elena's Outfit)

(Elena's Outfit)

'If he plays Saturday and reveals himself he will die!' I say to Stiles, I'm still riled up about the fact that Scott's ignoring our warnings.

'Yeah not to mention Allison will be there and her fathers trying to kill him.' Stiles mumbles.

'Her father what?' I asks pretending to be confused because it would seem suspicious if I already knew about the Argents.

'Allison's father is a Werewolf hunter, shot Scott with a crossbow last Friday night.' Stiles says shrugging ad I snort.

'Sounds like he's got some serious Daddy issues awaiting him in this relationship.' I mumble and Stiles chuckles.

'If he shifts in front of everyone...' I trail off shaking my head.

'I'll talk him out of it.' Stiles says and I raise a brow.

'Sure you will.'

'Hey I have amazing convincing skills.' Stiles says flicking a non-existent spec of dust from he's shoulder.

'Right, like your convincing skills in talking him out of going to that party last Friday night.' I say giving him a look and he shoves my shoulder playfully.

'I wasn't warmed up so it didn't work.' Stiles says defensively.

'Well then you should warm up, come on convince me not to hit you.' I say stopping and smirking at him.

'Don't hit me because you love me?' He says and I lightly punch his arm.

'Minus one!' I say.

'Because I'm awesome.'

'Try again.'

'Because I'm handsome and you don't want to mess up this hotness?' Stiles says and I punch his shoulder for the third time.

'Boy you're horrible.' I mumble.

'Oh yeah?' Stiles questions and I nod, he then smiles playfully. Stiles shoves me so that I stumble backwards and then starts running as fast as he can down the hallway.

'Try to hit me now Lena!' He yells as he continues to run, I don't even hesitate to bolt after him. The two of us run into the nearly empty school parking lot, I jump at Stiles and his body slams into his jeep and I smirk.

'Gotcha!' I say and I hit him upside the head, Stiles rubs his head slightly.

'Whatever.' He says and gives me a playful glare and I just I've him an innocent smile.

'See you tomorrow Stileditto.' I say walking towards my car.

'Cya Lena!' He yells after me and I get int my car driving away. 

***

I pull up in the McCall's house holds driveway, its already dark out but I did tell my father that I'm helping a friend study. My father is rather relaxed with me because he knows I can handle myself but he can also be rather protective at times. I get out of the car scooping up my books and heading towards the house, I knock on the door and and a woman with slightly cry brown hair and dark eyes opens.

'Hello?' She asks frowning slightly.

'Miss. McCall?' I ask.

'Yes.' She says.

'Hi, I'm Lena Stark. I'm here to help Scott with chemistry.' I say and she nods smiling.

'Oh well come in, Scott's up stairs.' She says smiling warmly stepping out of the way allowing me to enter.

'Thank you Miss. McCall.' I say before heading up the stairs to Scott's room. I push he's door open and I see that he's pinned against the wall by none other than Pale Hale.

'I'm sorry did I step on your moment?' I ask sarcastically and Derek glares at me.

'Remember what I said.' Derek says before disappearing through the window, I raise a brow.

'Should I ask?' I look over at Scott who looks slightly shaken.

'He..he threatened to kill me if I play Saturday night.' Scott says and I look at the open window before looking back at Scott.

'As torturous as it is I must admit I agree with him.' I say and Scott gives me a disbelieving look.

'What?' He asks and I shake my head.

'Scott wake up and realise that we're actually trying to help you. We're trying to save your life and possibly the life of an innocent!' I say getting annoyed with Scott once again.

'So that's it then? You think I'm some kind of killer monster?' Scott asks and I sigh.

'No! You're not but you could be if you can't control it. Scott use that brain for once and see I'm not your enemy here and neither is Hale. We're both trying to save your thankless arse!' I say though it completely escapes me why Pale Hale will want to help Scott. Perhaps he does have a crush on Scott?

'Alright alright, I'll talk to coach in the morning.' Scott says defeatedly and I nod.

'Good. Now lets focus on chemistry shall we?' I ask and Scott nods as I open my books.

I hope this is where Scott's annoyance ends but I highly doubt it.