Apologies

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

'You sure it was Derek Hale?' Sheriff Stilinski asks as Scott, Stiles and I walk with him.

'Yes.' Scott says.

'I saw him too.' I look away at these words.

'Elena?' My uncle asks and I look over at him keeping my face blank whilst Stiles and Scott looks at me expectantly.

'It was to dark to see is features properly so I can't be sure.' I say and my uncle nods whilst the two boys gives me disbelieving looks and I just pull my nose up at them walking away from them. I'm not gonna join in on blaming Derek for a crime that'll ruin his life and which he did not commit. I take my phone out of my jean pocket and I dial my father hoping he isn't asleep.

'Elena? Sweetheart are you ok?' My father asks sounding slightly panicked and I sigh.

'Sorry dad, yeah yeah I'm fine.'

'Where have you been? You're not hurt are you?' My father asks.

'No dad I'm not hurt and I'm still in one piece.' I say and he sighs in relief.

'Though my car isn't.' I add on.

'What? were you in a car crash or...' My father trails off not wanting to mention the alpha or supernatural business over the phone because you never know of someone's listening.

'I'll explain everything later dad but I need you to come pick me up please. I'm at the school.' I say and I hear shuffling from the other end.

'I'm getting in the car right now.' My father says and I hear the jingle of his car keys.

'Okay see you soon.'

'Stay safe.' He says and then hangs up.

'Elena!'

'Lena!' I look around to see Scott and Stiles running over to me and I try to keep a scowl off of my face as they come closer.

'What the hell?' Scott asks when he stops in front of me.

'Why'd you drop us in it like that?' He asks probably referring to me not backing up their Derek Hale blame story and I scoff at his words.

'Hey she didn't exactly drop us in anything, my father still believes us.' Stiles says and I scoff.

'Oh so you can defend me but not an innocent man?' I ask and Stiles turns to me, both Scott and Stiles looks at me slightly shocked.

'Elena listen-' Scott begins but I shake my head.

'Don't.' I says shaking my head.

'Don't talk to me, either of you.' I say looking at Stiles when saying the last part, I sigh before turning around and walking away. I hear Scott call Allison's name but I can feel the hurt stare of Stiles on my back as I continue waiting for my father to come.