Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

'Yo Stileditto.' I say walking int Stiles's room whilst texting Lana about her ideas for her winter party. 

'Hey Lena, what you doing here?' Stiles asks not looking away from his computer.

'Hiding from Frank.' I say still not looking up.

'The guy still trying to ask you out?' Stiles asks chuckling.

'Yep because the words no and I'm not interested doesn't exist in his vocabulary apparently.' I say rolling my eyes and Stiles pulls a face.

'It's kinda creepy tho, he seems so obsessed with you.' 

'Yep I'm scared for life.' Stiles chuckles before turning back to his computer typing something and I walk towards his bed still typing on my phone.

'Hey Stiles!' My uncle calls Stiles.

'Yo da- Derek?' I raise a brow turning around and I'm slightly shocked to find Derek standing ether in all his leather jacket brooding glory. Derek gestures for Stiles to be quiet and go talk to his father, so Stiles rushes out of the room closing the door behind him.

'So you show up in everyone's rooms unannounced? And here I was thinking I was special.' I whisper sarcastically before glancing down at my phone sending a quick reply to Lana before placing my phone in my pocket and looking over at Derek. I notice that there's blood on his shirt and I frown taking a step towards him but not getting to close.

'What happened?' I ask and Derek seems confused until he sees what I'm looking at and shrugs.

'You know I've seen tongue less people make more conversation than you do.' I mumble turning away from him and making my way to Stiles's bed but a hand wraps around my wrist stopping me.

 I look at Derek's hand wrapped around my wrist and I trail my eyes up until I lock eyes with him, I raise a questioning brow and he opens his mouth slightly say something. Stiles then opens the door reentering his room and Derek's hand around my wrist is gone before Stiles could notice anything. I glance at Derek before sitting down on Stiles's bed eating as Derek grabs Stiles's jacket and slamming him against the door.

'If you say one word-' Derek begins threatening.

'What you mean like hey dad Derek Hale's in my room bring your gun?' Stiles asks sarcastically and Derek loosens his grip on Stiles's jacket.

'Yeah that's right, if I'm hiding your fugitive ass it's my house my rules.' Stiles says hitting Derek's shoulder and seeming to regret it immediately. Derek nods straightening out Stiles's jacket releasing his grip completely on Stiles. I roll my eyes at the two quickly glancing at my phone that vibrated.

''Scott didn't get the necklace?' Derek asks as Stiles takes a seat at his desk.

'No he's still working on it but there's something else we can try.' Stiles says and I look over at him wondering what he's up to.