Smash Bang!

(Elena's Outfit.)

I throw on a black tank top and black ski-pants, I leave my hair tied up into it's ponytail before heading down to our basement. I flicker on the lights and instead of what you'd normally find in a basement there's like a whole training arena. There's a matted area for wrestling, boxing etc. A target range for knife throwing or archery, a few dummies for other forms of training and so forth. Hey call us weird but don't forget that my father runs a secret organisation that kills people and the supernatural.

Sure this training room is cool and all but I'm nit here to do target practice or push ups, I walk to the back corner of the room where there's a door. I say the password and the door unlocks allowing me to open it and enter the small square shaped room. hanging from the wall is four pairs of what looks like sunglasses next to a screen built into the wall. I go over to the screen and I type in what I want before slipping on a pair of the sunglasses.

This is a VR training course so we can set the scenery of the place we want to train in as well as what level and how challenging we want it to be. If I were to choose a snowy waist land the room will change temperature to a freezing cold so that it actually feels like I'm in a snowy waist land. The reason behind this is so that I can train how to fight and handle myself in those climates, I get ready as my VR training loads. Once it's finished I find myself in a forest a to like the one in beacon hills. 

I start the training course running through the forest animals and humans alike would attack me I'd fight, I'd win and I would continue. After I complete the course I place the sunglass looking VR glasses back onto it's little rack before leaving the room and basement. I go back up to my room and I take a shower before dressing. I grab a black long sleeved shirt, faded grey jeans and brown boots. I place my earrings in my ears and I comb through my hair allowing it to frame my face. 

Well I guess it's time to pay Mr Pale Hale a visit so that I can find out what it was that he was doing in our school earlier today. If Scott was at school I'd have guessed that Derek threatened him in the locker room but since Scott is out with Allison I'm at a los as to why he was there. I walk through the the peaceful forest enjoying the fresh air and slight peace, as I take the road towards the Hale House.  That's when I hear gunfire coming from the direction of the Hale ouse, the next thing I know I'm sprinting towards the house my heart hammering in my chest as the sight of Derek's lifeless body filled with bullet holes flashes through my mind.

I'm so determined on getting to the house that I don't even look where I'm going and the next thing I know I run straight into someone. Smash bang straight into someone running in the direction form where I came, I fall backwards and the person falls on top of me. I'm immediately alert and I flip our bodies around so that I'm sitting onto of the person, I grab a long knife from my boot in the process and place it at the persons throat ready to end their life. 

It takes me a moment to register that the clear green eyes staring into my brown ones belong to none other than Derek Hale. I realise that I'm sitting onto of a shirtless and slightly sweaty Derek, with a knife pressed against his throat. I quickly scramble to my feet trying not to stare at his smooth and toned body, I force my eyes away from his six pack as he gets up himself. Since the situation of me nearly cutting a half naked mans neck is several awkward I decide to go with being annoyed at him.

'What the hell Hale?' I ask.

'You ran into me too Stark so don't act all innocent!' He shoots back glaring at me slightly but he's look almost turns to a sad one as he looks over my shoulder in the direction of his house. I turn around slightly before turning back to Derek frowning.

'What happened? I heard gun shots?' I say and Derek sighs his brief moment of sadness replaced with anger.

'The Argents cut my sister in half as bait to capture me....but they didn't kill her. It was the alpha.' Derek says and I feel extremely awkward, I know his probably angry and grieving because of his sisters loss and I don't know how to deal with people never mind emotionally unstable werewolves. 

'You hurt?' I ask and Derek looks at me.

'Physically  mean.' I say because I really don't want to become his therapist.

Especially not whilst his shirtless...

'No.' He answers and I nod I want to walk away but I can't, when things get emotionally difficult or weird I always walk away and I can't do it this time. A minute ago I was running my arse off to get to the Hale house because I was afraid that Derek's being hurt or killed, I can't just walk away from hi now.

'How's your arm?' I ask feeling kinda awkward and I nod with my head to the arm that he was shot in with that strange monk bullet.

'Healed.' He says shortly and I want to get annoyed with his short emotionless answers but I remind myself he just lost his sister to a psycho alpha and had a run in with the hunters and probably almost died. I walk over to Derek and I look up at him, he looks down at me and our eyes meet.

'We'll find the alpha Derek.' I say keeping eye contact with him and trying to ignore the fact that he's shirtless and that whilst he's looking into my eyes I feel a very stare feeling in my stomach, small and very strange but it's there.

'And when we do..... we'll kill him.'

Hey so I just want to do a shout out to mrs_mikealson16 who's voted on every part of my story and keeps me motivated! Thank you so much it means a lot!!