Hunting The Alpha

'You scratched someone's car and got Scott beat up?' I ask with my phone pressed against my ear as I'm driving home

'Yeah and I kinda have detention now.' Stiles says.

'Well enjoy it.'

'No! You've got to rescue me!'

'Love ya bye!' I say hanging up. 

I glance through my window and I notice Derek standing next to his car, I drive over to him pulling up next to him and lowering my window.

'What's that?' I ask looking at the white paper he has in his hands, Derek looks at me then back at the paper. He doesn't respond he just gets in his car and drives away, I sigh rolling my eyes before driving after him. What on earth was on that paper. Derek pulls up outside of the animal clinic, I frown what on earth is he doing here.

'Hale!' I yell as he moves to the front door  know he can hear me but he doesn't listen, I run over to him grabbing his arm, this makes him spin around and I take a step back when I see anger in his eyes.

'What's going on?' I ask trying not to take another step back, Derek seems to notice my cautiousness of him and he's eyes soften slightly and I feel a fuzzy feeling in my stomach at the gesture though I don't know why.

'I think he's the alpha.' Derek says.

'Who?' I ask.

'The owner.' Derek says.

'Scott's boss?' I ask frowning.

'Yes.' Derek says strangely calmly usually he would've lost his temper by now but he seems to be holding it back. Once again I don't understand why.

'Why?' I ask and Derek hands me the paper of a deer with a spiral on its side.

'This is the paper you were looking at?' I question and he nods, I look back down at it and I frown.

'I don't understand?' I say frowning, sure I know what the spiral stands for but I don't see what connection it has to the alpha.

'The other night Scott saw the alpha, he said he could feel the alpha's anger and the alpha drew a spiral on his window in the condensation.' Derek says and slowly the peaces start flicking together.

'My uncle, the sheriff, he's been here a couple times with photo's and each time Dr. Deaton would get squeamish and try to get away as quickly as possible.' I say frowning not believing him to be a cold blooded murderer he always struck me as a nice guy.

'Now you get it?' Derek asks and I look up at him our eyes meeting.

'You should go home.' Derek says and I frown.

'Why?' I ask.

'You could get hurt.' Derek says and I roll my eyes.

'So could you.' I say before smirking.