The New Argent

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

I shoot up straight when I hear it, a gun shot, within seconds I'm out of bed and I quickly throw on an all black outfit. I grab my bow and arrows, I'm not sure where the shot came fro exactly but I have to make sure who it was and what exactly did they shoot. I decide to go on foot and I wonder quite aimlessly until I see a familiar SUV. I quickly and silently fallow Mr Argent until he stops his car and walks over to a woman, he back is turned to me so I can't make out her features and the darkness isn't helping much.

'Get in.' Mr Argent says.

'Not even a hello, nice to see you?' The woman asks and I frown, her voice....it sounds ...familiar.

'All I'm gonna say at the moment is please put the assault rifle away before someone notices.' 

'That's the brother I love, Chris there were two of them.' She says.

'The alpha?' Mr Argent asks.

'I don't know but one of them tried to kill me.' 

'Well one of em's gonna lead us to the other and he can't do that if he's dead.'

'Well I can't help kill either of them if one of them kills me first.'

'The Stark's are here.' Mr. Argent says and I narrow my eyes and him.

'Oh please don't tell me they scare you.' The woman says and I have an incredibly strong urge to shoot her with one of my arrows.

'They are not to be meddled with Kate! You know who they are and what they do.' Mr Argent says warningly.

'Yes I know they get in the way of our job.' She says annoyed.

'They're just doing there job.' 

'Well if there job is to ruin our lives then they're amazing at it.'

'We have to be careful Kate.'

'Whatever I'm here to help you kill the alpha and the beta not to waist my tie with that nuisance of a family.' Kate says and my fingers are itching to launch an arrow into her back.

'How long will it take?' Mr Argent asks and I frown, how long will what take?

'I'll give him 48 hours.' She says shrugging and then waling to the SUV, I don't know who she is but she sounds like trouble. I need to tell my father.

***

I didn't sleep much again after last night but I'm not feeling tired so that's ok I guess, I walk to the bathroom and I shower quickly. I dress in a purple top, black jeans, black heeled boots and a black leather jacket, I slip in my silver ring earrings before doing my light makeup. My crescent moon pendant hanging around my neck. I decide to braid my hair in a complicated braid I saw Daenerys wearing in GOT. I grab my bag and I head down to my car, hopefully this is an uneventful day.