Prats

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

'You gotta be kidding me.' I groan as I lay on Scott's bed, he decided it's a good idea o invite me over just before his group "hang out" with Jackass Jackson, Lydia and the new love of his life Allison. I'm supposed to help him decide on something to wear so I lie sprawled out on his bed as he models his choices to me which all seem the same to me.

'I'm not it was Derek who attacked the bus driver.' Scott says and I pinch the bridge of my nose.

'Once again I'm gonna tell you that he didn't attack the bus driver just like he didn't attack his own sister and you're not gonna believe me.' I say.

'I think he attacked them both.' Scott says and I groan.

'Why are you defending him?' Scott asks frowning.

'I thought you two hate each other.'

'Scott I'm not defending him, I just don't think it's him. I think it's someone else.' I say sighing and sitting up.

'Who?' Scott asks.

'You said the other night with the full moon you weren't in control right? Well in a normal wolf pack you have the alpha and I'm guessing it's the same with werewolves.' I say and Scott stares at me blankly.

'I still think it's Derek.' Scot says and I just shake my head.

'You know what, believe what you want but the words "I told you so" is gonna stand on your grave stone as my parting gift from you.' I say.

'I'm not gonna die.' Scott says frowning.

'Maybe not now but you will eventually.' I say shrugging.

'Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine.' Scott mumbles.

'Well I'm not yellow so...' I say trailing off and Scott rolls his eyes.

'Are you sure you and Stiles aren't brother and sister?' He asks.

'We've asked our parents before but they're confident that we're only cousins.' I say.

'Well the two of you have a very clear overdose of sarcasm.' Scott says as he walks back into his bathroom after I handed him the outfit I thought would work best.

'Well if one could OD on sarcasm I would've been dead before my second birthday.' I say.

'For some reason I believe that.' Scott says as he exits the bathroom and I nod in approval of his outfit, I take a picture of him and send it to Stiles.

Look Scotty Boy is all dressed up. 

He looks stupid.

He always looks stupid this is the best I could do.

Ah well it's not your fault he's hopeless :)

Yeah that's on his mother.

I'm gonna be so lonely tonight.