Scavenger Hunt

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

'Killer boots! Mind if I borrow them sometime?' I look over at Lana and I chuckle.

'Sure why not.' I say closing my locker and the two of us start walking down the hallway.

'So that hot guy Derek is on the run.' Lana ventures and I look over at her frowning.

'You know I always thought you two would make a cute couple.' She says thoughtfully.

'You don't even know him.' I say.

'Yeah but he gives of this bad boy vibe and I could totally see you with a bad boy. Plus he seems so emotionless on the outside but I bet he has a good heart....like you.' She says and I look over at her pulling a face and Lana rolls her eyes.

'Fine I'll just stick with the bad boy theory whilst you can wallow in your depth of emotionlessness.' 

'Depth of emotionlessness?' 

'It's poetic.' 

'So I was wondering, Stiles....who does he like?' Lana asks and I hesitate before frowning at her.

'Why?' 

'Well I'm pretty sure it's my sister that's captured his attention and well lets face facts that's probably never happening.' Lana says and my frown deepens.

'But why does this matter?' 

'Let's say I'm dong my own project to see if it's just in your blood line to have terrible luck with love.' Lana says and I roll my eyes, I see Scott and Stiles entering the school.

'Well there's the sad sack, see you in biology.' I say before quickly heading off to talk to the guys.

'Why don't you just ask her to barrow it?' I hear Stiles ask as I fall into step next to him.

'How?' Scott asks.

'Go up to her and say that you're going to a fancy dress party and you want to go as a gay werewolf hunter and therefore need the necklace. Easy.' I say shrugging and Scott gives me a weird look whilst Stiles gives me an amused smile and a high five.

'I'm serious Elena, what am I going to do?'

'It's easy.' Stiles says shrugging and Scott looks at him with a little bit too much hope.

'You just say, hey Allison, can I barrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an alpha werewolf? That I need to kill in order to get back together with you....' Stiles says and I try my best to hold back a chuckle.

'You're not helping, can't you two be serious for like five seconds?' Scott asks.

'No.' I say.

'And that was serious.' Stiles added.