The start of a school Nightmare

(Elena Outfit)

(Elena Outfit)

'What are you doing here?' Stiles asks when I I get out of my car.

'Helping.' 

'No it could be dangerous.'

'Well if it wasn't I wouldn't be here.'

'Lena-'

'Stiles I can take care of myself.'

'Fine.' Stiles grumbles and then Derek pulls up in his Camaro, Stiles gives the car an unhappy look which makes me smirk slightly.

'Where's my boss?' Scott asks.

'He's in the back.' Derek says, I. glance through the window to see Deaton still tied up and his mouth duck-taped, he's slumped in a very uncomfortable looking position too.

'Oh he looks comfortable.' Stiles says sarcastically.

'Yeah it's like five star hotel quality.' I say with a small smirk.

'Come on.' Scott says 

'Hey, wait. What are you doing?' Derek asks. 

'You said I was linked with the alpha. I'm gonna see if you're right.' Scott says and he and Stiles starts walking to the building but they stop when they realise I'm not fallowing, the two look over at me who's leaning against me car examining my dark coloured painted nails.

'Elena?' Scott asks and I look up.

'Go ahead, I'll keep an eye on Deaton.....and Hale.' I say and Scott nods before continuing on to the school, Stiles hesitates before sending a glare towards Derek and fallowing his friend. There's a silence after the two boys successfully brakes into the school, I sigh leaning my head back and closing my eyes, I'm quite tired and wouldn't mind going to bed.

Hopefully this'll go quickly and I can be home and sleeping within the hour.

'Your tired.' Derek's smooth voice says and I open my eyes, he's leaning against his own car door, his clear green eyes locked on me.

'A little bit.' I say shrugging. 

'You should sleep more.' Derek says and I roll my eyes.

'Thank you Dr Hale, that thought never occurred to me.' I say sarcastically.

'Well it's comforting to know that despite everything your sarcasm is still intact.' Derek says sarcastically.

'Yeah....that's not going away soon, or ever.' I say and Derek shakes his head, that's when a strangled cry like a goose being strangled whilst his feathers are being plucked out sounds over the intercom. 

'You've got to be kidding me.' Derek mumbles shaking his head.

'Well now I know what a strangled goose sounds like whilst his feathers are being plucked.' I mumble and Derek gives me a look to which I just shrug innocently. A few seconds later another howl emits from the speaker, deep, loud and slightly powerful. I push myself off of my car taking a few steps forward whilst looking around. I look over at Derek who also looks over at me our eyes meeting.