Nightmares End

(Still wearing that except her leather jacket is gone

(Still wearing that except her leather jacket is gone.)

'It's Derek. Derek Hale.'

I look over at Scott and it feels like he's just vomited straight into my face, I feel betrayed by him though I don't know why.  The betrayal melts into anger towards him, how could he do this! Derek has only ever tried to help Scott, Derek has been looking out for Scott since the day he became a werewolf. Derek's saved Scott's unthankful arse so many times, Derek's had a rough life yet he chose to help Scott. And now Scott's just throwing him under the bus, yeah sure maybe he's dead but the guy's had a bad enough life the least we could do is let him die with some dignity!

The ager seems to boil beneath my skin as my hard stare lands on Scott and I think about giving him up to the alpha. I mean why not? The alpha's here for him after all, maybe if we give Scott up the rest of us is free to go and live in peace. If it wan't for Scott Derek would still be alive, Derek died for Scott and yet Scott's willing to ruin what's left of the guy's reputation. I glare all living demons at him as he and Stiles whispers furiously in the corner.

'Derek killed the janitor?' Jackson asks in disbelief.

'Are you sure?' Allison ask and now I'm gonna throttle her so she can paper us with questions but when she gets answers she doesn't believe it. ( I won't throttle her because in this case she's not believing a cruel lie mastered up by her Sh*t faced boyfriend.)

'I saw him.' Scott says.

'But the mountain lion...' 

'No he killed them.' Scott says and that's enough I storm away from the conversation and look out through the window hoping the alpha will burst in and rip Scotts studio head off. I only turn around when the alpha starts banging against the doors, oh yeah cause a human can do that. Everyone starts backing away as Stiles tells his father we're at the school and the next thing we know we're running again.

All six of us dived into the chemistry classroom and Scott places a chair under the door handle not that it will help against a raging alpha. But of curse the others don't know that because arse head decided to blame Derek. A shadow passes by us and a growl sounds from the other side, I roll my eyes that shadow was clearly inhuman yet here we are blaming Derek. If we get out of this school alive Scott better find somewhere else to live and hope I never find him. 

'Jackson how many people can fit in your car?' Scot whisper asks.

'Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap.' Jackson says, great we can leave Scott behind, sounds reasonable to me.

'Five? I can barely fit in the back.' Allison says 

'It doesn't matter there's no getting out without drawing attention.' 

'What about this it leads to the roof, we can use the fire escape and we'll be in the parking lot in like seconds.' Scott says and I glare at him.

'That's a deadbolt.' Stiles says.