Pouting Wolves & Full Moons

(Elena's outfit

(Elena's outfit.)

'Werewolves can't get drunk?' I ask Stiles frowning as we walk down the hallway to my locker.

'Yeah, I can't remember much but he couldn't get drunk.' Stiles says shrugging.

'Remind me never to play a drinking game with a werewolf.' I mumble and Stiles snort.

'Oh please! You're still an alcohol virgin, you're the one who should be reminding me.' Stiles says and I shrug.

'I would but honestly what's the point?' I ask smirking and Stiles huffs.

'Catch you later.' He mumbles.

'I'm not a fit or a ball Stilinski!' I yell after him as he leaves to go look for Scott.

'Oh my ghosh Elena!' Lana squeals running over to me and enveloping me in a hg causing me to tense up, she doesn't take it personally when I don't hug her back she just releases me and gives me a once over.

'Are you okay? What happened? Lydia wouldn't tell me anything? Are you hurt?' She asks and I chuckle.

'I'm fine Lana.' I say as I finish up at my locker.

'If you died...' Lana trails off looking down and I pat her shoulder.

'You're not getting rid of me that easily Lan.' I say and she beams hugging me again quickly.

'No more near death experiences please, my heart can't take it.' Lana says and I frown, she wasn't even involved in the near death experience.

'You know me, I can't make any promises.' I say smirking and she rolls her eyes. We quickly say our goodbyes and I head to chemistry for our class test, I've studied rather hard so I should be fine, I hope.

My minds been preoccupied with finding the alpha, I've decided to try a different strategy. After school I'm breaking into my uncle's files and copying all the victims and their information. If I can find something all the victims have in common I might be able to track down why the alpha is on a killing spree and who's next. I'll never admit this out loud but a certain Pale Hale has also found his way into my thoughts once or twice. 

I haven't seen him since Thursday when Stiles came to apologise, considering he's not sitting in prison I guess he's doing okay. I don't like the way I've found my thoughts drifting to him, the dizzy alien feeling I get in my stomach, the way my heart eat picks up slightly. It's all very annoying and I don't understand it, so I try to ignore it completely. I have more important things to worry about than my weird feelings anyway.

I sit down in chemistry with a huff I'm not in the mood for anything or anyone, I'm perfectly happy with lying in bed all day just rethinking my entire life and eating junk food. But unfortunately my father said my education is important which makes no sense at all. Yes that was sarcasm, I look down at my test as I start circling the right answers, my head snaps u when Scott runs out off the classroom soon fallowed by Stiles. I sigh before finishing up with my test, I stand up and give it to Mr Harris who offers me a ghost of a smile. I grab my bag and decide to go looking for my cousin and Scott.